Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia (2000)
by Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia information

Year of Launch2000
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseGuerlain
PerfumerJean Paul Guerlain
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia

Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean Paul Guerlain

Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia fragrance notes

Reviews of Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia

I never knew of the existence of the Aqua Allegoria line until long after Flora Nerolia had been discontinued. My curiosity overcame my reluctance to buy blind, and I snagged a tester on eBay. Since then it has been a yearly favorite for cool weather. I find it too heavy for summer use but in winter it is heavenly. The jasmine and orange blossom play off each other beautifully. I don't normally like soapy or indolic fragrances and this is both, yet I love it. The shower cream is also delightful to use.
12th December, 2011
This reminds me a lot of the original version of Narcisse Noir by Caron - smoky orange blossom and an animalic tang. Fascinating.
12th December, 2011
Finally got my hands on this one!!! A whole 125ml bottle of it! For years I had longed to get it as I remembered the smell from a small sampling I had got ages ago.
Now some people might say that there is an element of cat pee in it but that's part of the deal. Beside our house in the South of France, a neighbour had a hedge with white waxy flowers which turned into sticky seeds (choisya I believe) and that's exactly the smell you get. To me it's one of the stronger AAs, to be handled with care but it's definitely worth it. I believe Orange blossom is back in fashion but this one is a turbo blast of Eau de fleur d'oranger with almost a "frangipane" finish (the almond paste you get in Galette des Rois cake). Sweet indeed but in a sharp way.
07th June, 2011
A stunningly beautiful fragrance! I will never understand why Guerlain discontinues most of the Allegorias so quickly. I have been using my bottle sparingly for years because I can't stand the thought of not owning a bottle!
20th February, 2011
This Neroli is close to the real thing! I love wearing in during summer, because the fragrance lifts me up & makes me alert during heat-waves.
24th October, 2010
Hema Show all reviews
I was as mortified as ubuandibeme when they discontinued this. But it serves me right for buying it just once and in the stupidity of my former youth, I assumed it would be available in future! I would kill to smell like Aqua Allegoria again. One of those frags where people have to know what you're wearing because it stands out from the crowd. Its deepest green, bitter, floral...supernaturally unique.
13th April, 2010

Add your review of Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia

Shop for Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia products online

Search Amazon for Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia

Member images of Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia

There are no member images of Aqua Allegoria Flora Nerolia yet. Why not be the first?