Champs-Elysées Too Much (2000)
by Guerlain

Champs-Elysées Too Much information

Year of Launch2000

HouseGuerlain
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Champs-Elysées Too Much

Champs-Elysées Too Much is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2000

Reviews of Champs-Elysées Too Much

I always liked Champs-Elysées; i found it sunny and cheery. Champs-Elysées Too Much came to me by mistake. I have ordered deo of Champs-Elysées but they send Too Much. Well after calling elder sister cheery what can i call that one? It is even brighter and sparkling. The mimosa and almond blossom part is a bit decreased or smoothed and scent comes closer to a cypree but still great. May be it is calling more to a common sense. now if you like mimosa or almond flowers you must have one of them. If you want too much of mimosa you should get elder one just Champs-Elysées. but if you have a smooth flowery mimosa scent get too much then.
02nd September, 2009 (last edited: 03rd November, 2009)
Too Much has strong Almond /Woodsy notes in the base and is sweeter and stronger than the original-- If you don't like almondy tones and fruit, don't go for it. However, my daughter loves it and loves the incredible bottle. so from her, a thumbs up.
13th April, 2008
I wore Champs Elysées, the original, about 10 years ago as one of my weekly rotation scents; this was back in the day when I owned only about 10 bottles of perfume. But I have to say that I've never received that many complements on any of my fragrances except maybe Samsara and Sun by Jil Sander at the time. Champs Elysées is so beautiful and passionate... I wore it for many years, then when 'Too Much Champs Elysées' came out I got a bottle of it instead of the original when I ran out, and for some reason the complements ceased to roll in. Even though I thought that Too Much was ‘identical’ to my original, (what did I know back then LOL), there was something missing and little by little, I almost forgot about my Champs Elysées original altogether. I also stopped wearing Too Much as well. It sort of got left behind. A little while ago I found the almost full bottle of Too Much and I remembered how much I loved and enjoyed the original Champs Elysées. Since then I’ve repurchased the original and I will not look back. I guess that Too Much just didn't work for me.
02nd January, 2007
I bought a bottle of Too Much several years ago at Marshall's. I suppose it bombed sales-wise, ergo the bargain bin. I like it. Too Much is very similar to the first Champs Elysees (which I've also worn and liked) but it's different in that it's more effervescent, and to my nose it isn't greener but rather fruitier (tart) than CE. It's sunnier. It lasts a long time on me, too.
17th March, 2006
I purchased a gift set of this for a song untested. Imagine a green Champs Elysees and/or Guerlain's Secret Intention. Worth a try, but not near as good as the original.
23rd November, 2005

Add your review of Champs-Elysées Too Much

Shop for Champs-Elysées Too Much products online

Search Amazon for Champs-Elysées Too Much

Member images of Champs-Elysées Too Much

There are no member images of Champs-Elysées Too Much yet. Why not be the first?