Aroma Allégoria Apaisant (2001)
by Guerlain

Aroma Allégoria Apaisant information

Year of Launch2001

HouseGuerlain
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Aroma Allégoria Apaisant

Aroma Allégoria Apaisant is a feminine perfume by Guerlain. The scent was launched in 2001

Reviews of Aroma Allégoria Apaisant

There is one review of Aroma Allégoria Apaisant.
pofox Show all reviews
I found this as a sealed bottle on ebay and bought it because I vividly remembered staying in a little French Hotel in a square surrounded by Linden trees and the scent on the evening breeze wafting in through the open windows was wonderful. (It took ages to get the sticky stuff off the car we'd parked underneath though :-) )
I opened the bottle and sprayed it on cautiously...just as well!
The initial blast of, I think, freesia took my breath away. I fought against washing it off until that died down and persevered through the first linden wave which was too sweet for my taste (Look how much you've taught me about perfume already). Now it has settled down and it's wonderful, sitting in the background and giving a little waft of sweetness when I move and a pleasing skin scent when I get my nose close enough.
So far I've had that initial small spray for about 5 hours and it's still with me so it looks as if it will last fairly well. I'll be interested to see how it works in warmer weather. Not as interesting as my favourite Guerlains but definitely worth an occasional outing.
01st February, 2009

Add your review of Aroma Allégoria Apaisant

Shop for Aroma Allégoria Apaisant products online

Search Amazon for Aroma Allégoria Apaisant

Member images of Aroma Allégoria Apaisant

There are no member images of Aroma Allégoria Apaisant yet. Why not be the first?