Le Jardin D'Amour (1987)
    by Eden Classics (orig. by Max Factor, also: Dana)

Reviews of Le Jardin D'Amour

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive No Positive Reviews • neutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 2 Negative Reviews

attielattie's avatar
    attielattie

This is absolutely vile - I only bought it thinking it would bring back memories of the fragrance I first used in the 80s. Not a hope - the overall stink of this hideous concoction is as if someone has sprayed cheapo air-freshener to cover up the smell of vomit. I tried it twice and left it to see if it would become acceptable once it had settled in. No chance - I had to scrub my wrists to remove the stench and even wash the top I'd been wearing which was also imbued with it (why can't smells you love linger like this??).
    Today I gave it to my mum and she hates it as well (so it's not just my body chemistry) - and agreed with my description of the smell. My sister walked into the room and, without knowing anything about it, asked what the horrible smell was. So, be warned, do not buy this with the intention of reliving teenage memories - unless they were spent vomiting and then spraying air freshener to hide the smell. All in all, the very worst perfume I have ever had the misfortune to sniff. Thank goodness it was only a couple of quid in a discount shop!

28 October, 2012

Ibiza_Hippie's avatar
    Ibiza_Hippie

Very generic and floral. This scent is as old as I am! And by old I also mean out-dated. It seems to smell like a dozen other cheap scents in it's genre. The lasting power isn't great either. Please don't make the mistake of purchasing this as a deoderant like my relative did. It only enhances the smell of B.O. as she so pain stakingly found out. After being passed around, it landed with me and I kept it because I was 12, didn't know anything about perfume and the bottle was quite nice. This one is on my swap list.

28 February, 2006