Le Jardin D'Amour (1987)
by Eden Classics (originally by Max Factor, also Dana)

Le Jardin D'Amour information

Year of Launch1987

HouseEden Classics
Originally byMax Factor
Also byDana

About Le Jardin D'Amour

Le Jardin D'Amour is a feminine perfume by Eden Classics. The scent was launched in 1987

Reviews of Le Jardin D'Amour

This is absolutely vile - I only bought it thinking it would bring back memories of the fragrance I first used in the 80s. Not a hope - the overall stink of this hideous concoction is as if someone has sprayed cheapo air-freshener to cover up the smell of vomit. I tried it twice and left it to see if it would become acceptable once it had settled in. No chance - I had to scrub my wrists to remove the stench and even wash the top I'd been wearing which was also imbued with it (why can't smells you love linger like this??).
Today I gave it to my mum and she hates it as well (so it's not just my body chemistry) - and agreed with my description of the smell. My sister walked into the room and, without knowing anything about it, asked what the horrible smell was. So, be warned, do not buy this with the intention of reliving teenage memories - unless they were spent vomiting and then spraying air freshener to hide the smell. All in all, the very worst perfume I have ever had the misfortune to sniff. Thank goodness it was only a couple of quid in a discount shop!
28th October, 2012
Very generic and floral. This scent is as old as I am! And by old I also mean out-dated. It seems to smell like a dozen other cheap scents in it's genre. The lasting power isn't great either. Please don't make the mistake of purchasing this as a deoderant like my relative did. It only enhances the smell of B.O. as she so pain stakingly found out. After being passed around, it landed with me and I kept it because I was 12, didn't know anything about perfume and the bottle was quite nice. This one is on my swap list.
28th February, 2006

Add your review of Le Jardin D'Amour

Shop for Le Jardin D'Amour products online

Shop for Le Jardin D'Amour at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Le Jardin D'Amour

Member images of Le Jardin D'Amour

There are no member images of Le Jardin D'Amour yet. Why not be the first?