24, Faubourg (1995)

Shop for 24, Faubourg products online

50ml EdP
    $117.01*
    100ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 69.95)
    $109.57*
    50ml EdT
    (*converted from GBP 65.50)

Reviews of 24, Faubourg

Showing 1 to 6 of 58 reviews.

Possum-Pie's avatar
    Possum-Pie

Amber and floral formal feminine

This reminds me of a more floral Chanel no 5. Amber, Hyacinthe, and gardenia are predominant. Not for jeans and sweatshirts...this is formal.

25 July, 2013

iivanita's avatar
    iivanita
    Croatia Croatia

It has creamy balsamic sweetness, like the finest, white floral cream with honey, no aldehides, and very feminine. It smells rich and opulent, not cold or aquatic, green, but although very pleasant, there is something old fashioned about it.......

22 April, 2013

's avatar

While 24 is very nice, with its big chord stretching from balsam to iris and everything in between, it feels shapeless and faceless, like a big puff of powder you could walk right through without ever noticing.

15 March, 2013

Elzéard's avatar
    Elzéard

24, Faubourg genuinely caught me by surprise. This fragrance is striking, and is never anything less.

27 December, 2012

heavenscent1's avatar
    heavenscent1

I bought this after reading the reviews and, especially, because Princess Di wore it. Love it, but not sure I wear it as well as somebody in pearls and high-heels. A very high class scent with huge sillage. I don't get the oriental feel that other remark on, seems completely floral to me, but it's really beautiful.

16 November, 2012

Suzy2lips's avatar
    Suzy2lips

I agree with the nice things others are saying about this scent. It is ladylike to the extreme and very "rich" smelling, both in the sense of complexity and preciousness of ingredients. My husband loves it on me, and he has never really remarked on my perfume before.

Unfortunately, and I'm sure it's just me, I am halfway through the bottle and I can't stand it anymore. The "powdery" aspct of it in particular gets to me now, and the high sillage has become too much. This has happened to me with other fragrances in the past. Sigh. What to do with this half bottle....?

09 September, 2012