Hervé Léger (1999)

Year of Launch1999

HouseHervé Léger
Parent CompanyProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Hervé Léger

Hervé Léger is a feminine perfume by Hervé Léger. The scent was launched in 1999

Reviews of Hervé Léger

It opens crisp and fruity then changes to
an amber musk with a hint of ginger nuances and vanilla can be cloying at times thinking to myself should i have more to say about this scent? it does turn
gourmand foody candy like mentality with
i also detect Black Licorice that is missing in the scent cards but i do smell
licorice, second when i first tried this
i thought it smelled average fruity run of the mill scent these are one of the perfumes that has to grow on you over time it did'nt win me over at that insistent may or maybe not that i will
come to love this only time and situation will tell.
26th October, 2010
I bought this a few years back - I could not make my mind up at first - but I never smell anything similar - it is one of my favourites now - and yes for me its vanilla that stands out!
12th May, 2010
Herve' Leger is plain and simple : Jasmine, Heliotrope, Sandalwood. You might presume it to be merely another run-o-the-mill designer frag, but you'd be missing out. This perfectly blended trio is mouthwatering, sweet, and sexy too. Extremely feminine and a sure fire compliment getter. The jasmine is subdued, and really feminine here. It is exactly the right flower to pair with the gourmand feeling of cherry/almond heliotrope. Let's not forget a luxurious and creamy sandalwood for warmth. Herve Leger radiates exquisitely off the skin, with fine sillage and excellent longevity...I read somewhere that it's creation has been credited to Alberto Morillas. Ladies, the next time you go sniffing, seek this out!
31st August, 2009 (last edited: 08th September, 2009)
This smells like Burberry and Poeme together on me. Not exactly the most innovative scent on the market. It has that fresh, sweet, fruity vanilla floral thing going on.
13th September, 2008
13th September, 2008
kaori Show all reviews
I was looking for some scent with osmanthus & got Hervé Léger. It's nice & pretty, but not so convincing me yet...
19th January, 2007

Add your review of Hervé Léger

Shop for Hervé Léger products online

Shop for Hervé Léger at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Hervé Léger

Member images of Hervé Léger

There are no member images of Hervé Léger yet. Why not be the first?