Hugo Deep Red (2001)

PerfumerAlain Astori
PackagingLutz Herrmann
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Hugo Deep Red

Hugo Deep Red is a feminine perfume by Hugo Boss. The scent was launched in 2001 and the fragrance was created by perfumers Alain Astori and Béatrice Piquet. The bottle was designed by Lutz Herrmann

Reviews of Hugo Deep Red

Salutation.

I will truly say i never saw another female perfumes by HUGO BOSS like this one and in my opinion DEEP RED is a phenomenon between female perfumes by this designer then my HUGO BOSS favorite on a lady will always be DEEP RED. Warm,Provocative,Sophisticated, Floral,Sweet,Addictive and Feminine.

DEEP RED doesn't sit around waiting for something happen,she makes things happen herself.what it has created is something Hot and Seductive.the opining is strong,middle notes is floral& charming and the base notes with warm,sensual vanilla and wood makes a DEEP LOVE-AFFAIR in a bottle.

This EDP is one of those perfumes that you never get tired of it even if you wear it everyday.Perfect for Special Evenings as well as the Office use in the Autumn/Winter.However it is not the best passionate and Alluring female perfume but definitely it is a nice choice.

Sillage?Very Good

Longevity?Acceptable on my skin.

01st June, 2015
I really like this fragrance but something about it is really relaxing . Really relaxing! As in spritz,spritz,spritz and very soon ZZZzzzzzz.....so it's getting placed in the bedtime scents in my collection. I just spritzed a few minutes ago and am virtually holding my eyes open with toothpicks to write this quick review . Night all!
30th May, 2014
Just like a Paperback novel

If you could read my mind, love, what a tale your thoughts would tell. If I was about to write a steamy scene for a paperback novel this is what I would wear. I bought it about the time it came out. It shared shelf space with Samsara, Cashmere Mist, Tommy Girl, Eau D'Issy, Paris, and Knowing (not to mention the old faves that are part of my retinue) It plugged a gap when Samsara was too daunting. I was just picturing the time and what was in my garden at that time. I wore it in a winter that froze pipes in some unlagged homes. It attracted the attention on my niece who bought a bottle for herself and that surprised me because I thought it a mature women's fragrance. I used it all, which is a good sign, it didn't join the Dead Marshes collection. (Reference is Lord of the Rings) At the time I loved wearing it and if one was able to pick it up on sale somewhere I'd grab it. Sexy, sultry, not overpowering but does get noticed. Don't know if it has lost to reformulation in the last decade.

Pros: Alluring but also vibrant
Cons:

04th June, 2013
Virtue&Sin Show all reviews
Russian Federation
Forgettable, and quite synthetic. Used to be stronger and warmer, now the sillage is almost gone and the longevity is poor. After more than ten years of its release, Deep Red is no longer deep... nor red at all, exept for the tacky bottle.

The blackcurrant is hidden behind a blust of blood orange that smells sour in despite the effort of the massive brand to compensate the blend by adding more vanilla. The musk is still somewhere, but only contributes to stop the fragrance to develope and for that remains quite linear on skin, as if was paper.

Smell and learn, right?
23rd February, 2013
A quieter, simple combination of the vanilla in Obsession and the Eucalyptus in Body Kouros. I'd wear this without hesitation regardless of erroneous gender marketing. However it's gone in the the blink of a nostril.

10th December, 2012
This should be called Deep Orange because on my skin
I get a blast of Juicy Oranges and Mandrian I expected something more deep and intoxicating worthy
of the Color that made men drop to their feet when a
Madame comes struting and use her wiles
for suduction or in the middle ages people feared it was the symbol of the devil and mortal sin but instend it's tame with no silage it fades within 15 or 20 min I would like it to have more spices mixed with incense with pomergrate to fire this up it's not bland but nothing to wright home about.
28th May, 2011

Add your review of Hugo Deep Red

Shop for Hugo Deep Red products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Hugo Deep Red

There are no member images of Hugo Deep Red yet. Why not be the first?