Iceberg Twice (1994)

About Iceberg Twice

Iceberg Twice is a feminine perfume by Iceberg. The scent was launched in 1994

Iceberg Twice fragrance notes

Reviews of Iceberg Twice

I'm reviewing the feminine Twice because I bought the masculine one, but when I got it home and opened the box, it was the feminine bottle. Despite being a light and sweet floral, a very confident man could probably get away with wearing this too. For me it is a touch too sweet and floral, but it's quite pleasant - it's not cloying and I pick up on some calone notes, which gives it an oceanic background slightly off-setting the sweet and floral, but it's perfectly balanced all the same. I also get some hints of aldehydes, but I might just be imagining that. I wouldn't wear it again myself, but I have to give it the thumbs up anyway because there's nothing to dislike.
05th May, 2010
Twice Iceberg starts with a delicate theme of white flowers dominated by lily of the valley and water flowers notes. It ends with a distinguishing and brighting chord that joins melon and peach to the green notes of tagete. The heart is composed of a thin bouquet of lily of the valley, gardenia, pink violet, jasmine and Florence lily. A soft chord of musk, sandalwood, amber and honey completes the persistence of this unforgettable perfume Iceberg Twice For Women is recommended for office wear.
15th June, 2008

Add your review of Iceberg Twice

Shop for Iceberg Twice products online

Shop for Iceberg Twice at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Iceberg Twice

Member images of Iceberg Twice

There are no member images of Iceberg Twice yet. Why not be the first?