Manifesto (2000)

HouseIsabella Rossellini
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Manifesto

Actress, Rossellini (daughter of Roberto Rossellini and Ingrid Bergman) creates her first fragrance to complement her cosmetic line of the same name.

Manifesto fragrance notes

Reviews of Manifesto

If the brief for this fragrance was 'combine Calvin Klein's 'Truth' for Men AND Women' then they succeeded.It's a soft, watery floral dominated by basil with just an afterthought of fruit to it. Sure it has that pink-smelling sweat pea tinge but male fans of Halston's Unbound could most certainly wear this one. A very pleasant scent with sadly disappointing longevity, but is quite a mood booster while it lasts. Though I rate a Neutral overall I really would recommend it be tried by fans of watercolor pink scents like Juicy Couture, Arden Beauty, or the Lempicka line, as it would make for a comfortable Summer scent.
17th December, 2015
numcks Show all reviews
My wife really enjoys this one, and I really like it on her. Granted, its not overly feminine and I probably would feel comfortable wearing it myself, but it projects a very warm and comforting vibe to me.
13th May, 2011 (last edited: 07th June, 2011)
Manifesto is a scent of a forest after the midnight rain in a early morning dew
a morning stroll though the grass feeling the wetness bettween your toes
with yellow dandilions around you.
with a morning cup of coffee you admire
the the morning beauty around you.

i can pick up a note of green tea and i just love mixing in with the basil and jasmine like a warm cup of scented jasmine green tea but my nose don't pick up any pears but only a wisp of
white lily and musk for the drydown.
09th October, 2010
I like this. It is complex but not overwhelming. I find it quite "womanly" - not a girly fragrance. I'd wear it more often but it makes my partner cough.
24th September, 2010
I love Isabella Rossellini but I don't love her "Manifesto," despite the heart-felt copy that went along with my sample. Her manifesto is that the small, daily things are true luxuries: meals cooked at home with loved ones, fresh herbs in the garden outdoors. Despite this nice back-story, her scent wore very literally on me, and after application I felt like I had just spent an hour in the kitchen cooking. The basil and black pepper were powerful, and the base notes only seemed to elevate this kitchen scent into full-on funk. I was perplexed by this composition and rather glad when it was over. Lasting power was a few hours, but the opening and middle scenes really did smell like the after-effects of cooking a meal.
02nd April, 2010
I find this scent really comfortable if not terribly exciting. It seems to wear quite close to the skin for me and doesn't have great lasting power. I get a very nice, light floral in the middle notes, and that seems to be what really lingers. I don't find any part of it heavy in any way. It could be a nice everyday scent, especially in spring/summer, in my opinion.
30th October, 2006

Add your review of Manifesto

Shop for Manifesto products online

Search for on eBay United States

( 5 ) Manifesto Isabella Rossellini's Eau de Toilette ( Original Formula -Rare )

• USD $20.00
  • Time Left: 29 days

Manifesto by Isabella Rossellini's For Women 1.7 oz Eau de Toilette Spray

• USD $48.90
  • Time Left: 1 day
  • Shipping from: United States

MANIFESTO 7.5 ml Eau de Toilette Miniature Spray Women (NIB) Isabella Rossellini

• USD $9.95

Manifesto Perfume by Isabella Rossellini for Women 3 Pc. Gift Set Sealed in Box

• USD $30.00
  • Time Left: 7 days
  • Shipping from: United States

20* Isabella Rossellini's Manifesto .05oz/1.5ml Eau De Toilette Carded Vials NIB

• USD $14.94
  • Time Left: 28 days

Lot Of 20 Isabella Rossellini's Manifesto 0.05 oz Edt Carded Vials - New In Box

• USD $17.99
  • Time Left: 13 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Manifesto Rossellini by Isabella Rossellini Eau de Parfum Spray .34 oz Mini Unbo

• USD $6.29
  • Time Left: 19 days

ISABELLA ROSSELLINI'S MANIFESTO EAU DE TOILETTE SPRAY 2.5 OZ / 75 ML NIB WOMEN

• USD $78.00
  • Time Left: 6 days

Member images of Manifesto

There are no member images of Manifesto yet. Why not be the first?