Le Feu D'Issey Light (2000)
by Issey Miyake

Le Feu D'Issey Light information

Year of Launch2000

HouseIssey Miyake
PackagingGwenael Nicolas
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About Le Feu D'Issey Light

Le Feu D'Issey Light is a feminine perfume by Issey Miyake. The scent was launched in 2000 and the bottle was designed by Gwenael Nicolas

Reviews of Le Feu D'Issey Light

An airy and absolutely stunning piece of work. Rather mysterious in its charisma but short lived. I love it and want to wear it more often to understand it better.
16th May, 2009
Le Feu reminds me of a "tartine de confiture" being tasted near a hot hot stone bench in a municipal park, at noon, in the summer. Lots of small flowers in there, stiff with heat. Thrilling!
The lactonic note also reminds me of Rush in many ways.
09th February, 2009
I guess those folks who love a 'clean, fresh' smell may like this a lot but on me this smells like an upscale toilet freshener. Hard to hate but hard to go nuts over either.
25th January, 2009
Le Feu D’Issey Light begins very light and delicate: a translucent floral opens the fragrance and is followed by a solo gardenia that is lightly and cleanly rendered with just a trace of a powdery floral. The middle is a gentle breeze off a field of flowers—the gardenia is presented with such discretion that only the softest wisps of this energetic flower are available. I wondered what was meant by “milky” in the description, and, in sniffing the fragrance, I found what the meaning is. The amber of the dry down does have a sweet milky cast to it; its sweet delicacy fits appropriately with the nature of the fragrance. Very soft, very feminine, it is the perfect fragrance for those who want a refined, balanced, sophisticated scent with loads of discretion. The spices are so soft that I can’t even find them. Excellent fragrance.
10th March, 2008
I did discover it so late.
What a frag!.
Soft, peppery, spicy but chic!.
Lovely!!!
02nd June, 2007
I absolutely love this scent because its originality, smoothness and because it's warm, fresh and sexy all at the same time. Brilliantly balanced, like Chanel's Allure for men. Have had it for six years and I keep buying new ones, I never tire of it.
02nd January, 2007

Add your review of Le Feu D'Issey Light

Shop for Le Feu D'Issey Light products online

Search Amazon for Le Feu D'Issey Light

Member images of Le Feu D'Issey Light

There are no member images of Le Feu D'Issey Light yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Le Feu D'Issey Light