Halloween (1997)

About Halloween

Halloween is a feminine perfume by J del Pozo. The scent was launched in 1997

Reviews of Halloween

Named as Halloween!
So, is it a dark and exotic fragrance to deserve the name?
Actually no!
It's a fresh and fruity fragrance with noticeable floral notes and pleasant smell.
The opening is fresh and semi sweet fruity scent with some floral notes.
The fruity scent doesn't listed in the notes but it's definitely there. if you can't detect that go and check your nose! it does smell like peach rather than banana leafs or even banana itself!
In the dry down the fruity scent started to decay and the sweet vanilla with floral notes came in front.
The sweetness isn't that much and cloying. It's smooth and ok. I think if you be easy with the sprayer you can wear it in the summer as well.
In the base the smell settled down but didn't change too much.
I think it's perfect for spring, but you can definitely wear it all four seasons.
Average projection and longevity.
Really good smell and I believe for the price you can't go wrong!
01st June, 2014
About how the name can be deceiving. This perfume is Spanish, 10 years ago the Halloween holiday wasn't popular in Spain (even longer ago it didn't exist). I fell in love with this perfume when it first came out in the market, and I only had heard of Halloween from films; it sounded like an eerie and magical night to me, and I was obsessed with fairies at the time; my idea of Halloween fitted perfectly with the scent.

29th August, 2011
wren08 Show all reviews
This is not at all what I was expecting from the name- I expected something warm and rich, possibly with pumpkin or apple and was met with an aquatic floral. Um. Possbly if the name had not set me up to expect something else, I might have liked it more.
13th December, 2009
I am quite shocked by how much I like this. For reference: I love Avignon, Rochas Femme, Bal a Versailles, Jasmin Noir... NOT light and airy little floral numbers! But this one, magically, I really enjoy. The topnotes are horrid aquatic nonsense, but happily this fades away quite quickly and what's left is a happy ozonic floral, not sweet, a bit tangy, just right for spring, in fact! And quite persistent too, with good sillage. I really think this is well done and would be a hit if available here in South Africa, although the name is idiotically mismatched. I won't be wearing it a lot, but I'm glad to have my little mini.
EDIT I'm actually so impressed with it that I got a large bottle from the only retailer to stock it in South Africa. It's even better sprayed! Lovely, really fresh and lightly floral, not the fake horrid chemical 'fresh' the modern perfume industry seems so intent on.
21st September, 2009 (last edited: 09th February, 2011)
Dissapointing. This was the must-have fragrance in Spain some years ago, when it was launched, I don't understand why. It's the typical cookie-cutter aquatic fragrance you could find in any drugstore. Its staying power is ridiculous, but the most important thing for me is that it smells of NOTHING. Some artificial and aromatic note, but nothing special really.
I doesn't stink though.
11th March, 2009
I can't believe people give this scent such a bad review! It is lovely. Crisp, fresh and subtle are the words that spring to mind. In a world with so many overpowering scents, this is an absolute joy. I can wear it without worrying that I'm going to offend anyone. I have had nothing but compliments about this fragrance.
10th July, 2008

Add your review of Halloween

Shop for Halloween products online

Search Amazon for Halloween

Member images of Halloween

There are no member images of Halloween yet. Why not be the first?