Halloween (1997)
    by J del Pozo

Shop for Halloween products online

Reviews of Halloween

Showing 1 to 6 of 13 reviews.

Kione's avatar
    Kione

About how the name can be deceiving. This perfume is Spanish, 10 years ago the Halloween holiday wasn't popular in Spain (even longer ago it didn't exist). I fell in love with this perfume when it first came out in the market, and I only had heard of Halloween from films; it sounded like an eerie and magical night to me, and I was obsessed with fairies at the time; my idea of Halloween fitted perfectly with the scent.

29 August, 2011

wren08's avatar
    wren08

This is not at all what I was expecting from the name- I expected something warm and rich, possibly with pumpkin or apple and was met with an aquatic floral. Um. Possbly if the name had not set me up to expect something else, I might have liked it more.

13 December, 2009

hester's avatar
    hester
    South Africa South Africa

I am quite shocked by how much I like this. For reference: I love Avignon, Rochas Femme, Bal a Versailles, Jasmin Noir... NOT light and airy little floral numbers! But this one, magically, I really enjoy. The topnotes are horrid aquatic nonsense, but happily this fades away quite quickly and what's left is a happy ozonic floral, not sweet, a bit tangy, just right for spring, in fact! And quite persistent too, with good sillage. I really think this is well done and would be a hit if available here in South Africa, although the name is idiotically mismatched. I won't be wearing it a lot, but I'm glad to have my little mini.
    EDIT I'm actually so impressed with it that I got a large bottle from the only retailer to stock it in South Africa. It's even better sprayed! Lovely, really fresh and lightly floral, not the fake horrid chemical 'fresh' the modern perfume industry seems so intent on.

21st September, 2009 (Last Edited: 09 February, 2011)

elm0505's avatar
    elm0505
    Spain Spain

Dissapointing. This was the must-have fragrance in Spain some years ago, when it was launched, I don't understand why. It's the typical cookie-cutter aquatic fragrance you could find in any drugstore. Its staying power is ridiculous, but the most important thing for me is that it smells of NOTHING. Some artificial and aromatic note, but nothing special really.
    I doesn't stink though.

11th March, 2009

lou79's avatar
    lou79

I can't believe people give this scent such a bad review! It is lovely. Crisp, fresh and subtle are the words that spring to mind. In a world with so many overpowering scents, this is an absolute joy. I can wear it without worrying that I'm going to offend anyone. I have had nothing but compliments about this fragrance.

10th July, 2008

melancholic-botanist's avatar
    melancholic-botanist
    Poland Poland

smells synthetic, like ripe green bananas + accetone (somethins like nail polish), cold, greyish, cheap. For peroxide blondes.

21st May, 2007