Silences Purple (2004)
    by Jacomo

Average Rating:

Silences Purple Fragrance Notes

Silences Purple information

Silences Purple is a women's fragrance by Jacomo. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Silences Purple

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

NebraskaLovesScent's avatar

I really like Silences Purple. It has nothing in common with the original Silences (which I also own and love) except for the name and the bottle shape.

I would describe the scent as a floriental. It starts out a bit sharp and medicinal, but settles in minutes to a vanilla floral that dries down over time to a sweet smoke and wood. It took me a few wearings to fully appreciate it, but now I find it amazingly complex and beautiful. The scent has great sillage and lasts 12+ hours on my skin.

A lot of people compare this to Dior Addict. I had not smelled Addict when I purchased Silences Purple unsniffed, but I have since had a chance to compare the two. There are some similiarties, but I think Silences Purple is a better-constructed fragrance, in addition to being more affordable. Jacomo is such an underrated perfume house, and this perfume must be one of the best-kept secrets of the fragrance world. Big bottles of the EDP are available for $15 to $20 at several etailers.

30th August, 2010

's avatar

I used to love "Silences Original", but the purple version is rather disappointing, although it is much stronger than its old black sister, but lacking innovation. Perhaps it's the predominance of jasmin and carnation, which is a problem to me - to summ it up: definetely not my cup of tea.

16 October, 2006

Add your review of Silences Purple

Search for on eBay United States

Silences Purple by Jacomo 100ml Edp Spray for Women
    • Time Left: 21 days
    (Shipping from Canada)
    Silences Purple BY JACOMO EDP Spray 3.4 Oz. .
    • Time Left: 27 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)
    Silences Purple EDP Spray 3.4 Oz. By Jacomo. Vintage
    • Time Left: 20 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)