Fabulous (1996)

Average Rating:

Fabulous information

Fabulous is a women's fragrance by Jan Moran. The scent was launched in 1996

Reviews of Fabulous

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.

's avatar

Fabulous, like its name

I bought this perfume in a small town in Texas. The tiny gift shop that carried it always smelled so good inside and I finally figured out it was this perfume that I was smelling. I bought it immediately.

I have no vocabulary to describe it, I only know it smells heavenly and people always ask me what I'm wearing.

The bottle is not fancy and the label is fairly plain, but there are three tiny gems floating in the perfume that make the presentation very fanciful.

I adore this perfume but use it sparingly. In all these years, it has not turned bad. I think it may remind me faintly of Mariana Burani.

06th October, 2013

sands1974's avatar

Actually a very very good perfume. I had mistaken it for something ordinary, but as with most perfumes, if you give them enough time they will show you something special :)
    The notes were detailed, along with the perfume's story of creation, on www.fabulousfragrances.com. This is Jan Moran, the perfume author's, first creation. My palette is limited, but I can sense a flowery bouquet over a sort of vetiver and musk, a powdery feel.
    Michael Edwards classifies this as a Floral Oriental, and the spices are faint but apparent.
    Glorious, elegant, refined, ladylike/feminine,
    a true gem to own, and the bottle is my mind's take on Beverly Hills Chic, which is Cool.

19th March, 2006

Add your review of Fabulous

Search for on eBay United States

Carded sample of Fabulous by Jan Moran. Floral Oriental fragrance, hard to find
    • Listing Type: eBay Store
    • Time Left: 28 days
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from United States)