Enjoy (2003)

PerfumerJean-Michel Duriez
Parent CompanyShaneel Enterprises Ltd > Designer Parfums
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Enjoy

A spin-off from the classic, Joy, Enjoy is aimed at the youth market and features notes of rose and musk.

Enjoy fragrance notes

Reviews of Enjoy

I really like EnJoy . It's a really ,really pretty rose scent on me. Yes it IS a bit synthetic but I find it to be within tolerable limits. The opening is lovely fresh roses ,after awhile it either is more skin scent on me or more probably my nose is tired . But when I walk around shopping I'll get a whiff of something that's just BEAUTIFUL and wonder what it is . Until I realize that the scent trail I smelled was my own. I have a FB and a mini and lotion( true to the scent and well scented , penetrates well but doesn't moisturize all that much) and shower gel ( haven't tried it yet). I may back up EnJoy a bit as it appears to be getting axed from the lineup ( or up for reformulations due to EU over regulation ) .
23rd June, 2014
Do you wear it well? In the end your body chemistry decides and if you wear it well you should charge through the hordes like Boudica, head high, trailing sillage. I may well buy this again as it is the most complimented perfume I have ever worn. I thought it was a bit young for me and I quailed. Tonight, in an Italian restaurant, a woman close to my age arrived in a thermonuclear cloud of, I think, Agent Provocateur. I think I will enjoy Enjoy and do my best to wear it well
27th April, 2013
A soapish beging but in a few seconds
dries to a scent of black current tart
and suble sweet banana it's refreshed
with cassia and orange to make it zesty
and the pear makes it smooth. for me
in perfumes i'v always have a hard time
detecting eather the rose or the jasmine
notes. the drydown is with the usual
mix of amber and musk with an occasional
vanilla.
09th October, 2010 (last edited: 12th December, 2010)
too much patchouli...
08th April, 2010 (last edited: 26th January, 2011)
A synthetic fruity floral mess. Too bright, astringent... rose and a cloying musk in the drydown makes Enjoy not so enjoyable. I really don't like it.
24th January, 2010

Another fruity - floral: not my favorite category so that should be taken into consideration. Enjoy opens more fruity than floral and there’s a somewhat synthetic feel to the pear and citrus that take prominence for a short time. But a few minutes into the opening, the accord becomes more true… more natural: The accord evens out with the florals establishing more of a presence than they had in the very beginning. The movement into the heart level is smooth and seamless. The middle is a beautifully mixed floral with rose and jasmine presented in a soft but solid accord: By now the fruity elements of the opening are gone and I can enjoy Enjoy. It takes a long time to get to the base – this is a substantial fragrance and it claims its own with no problem. The base is beautiful, too: patchouli for wood combined with musk, vanilla, and amber for sweet and breadth of olfactory emanation.

I like the floral heart the best, but even that seems to be missing the special greatness of the usual run of Patou fragrances. Enjoy is a beautifully competent fragrance, but it doesn’t rise above competence. I expect more from Patou, but, compared to most fragrances of this sort, and considering my usual standards, I have to admit it probably deserves a thumbs up. Strong fragrance… strong sillage… lasts forever.

21st October, 2009

Add your review of Enjoy

Shop for Enjoy products online

Shop for Enjoy at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Enjoy

Member images of Enjoy

There are no member images of Enjoy yet. Why not be the first?