Fragile (1999)

Year of Launch1999

HouseJean Paul Gaultier
Parent CompanyShiseido > Beaute Prestige International

About Fragile

Trust JPG to package a scent as a snowglobe: the cheapest, tackiest thing in the world! -- Luckily, he gets away with it.
The scents main ingredient is tuberose.

Fragile fragrance notes

Reviews of Fragile

there is nothing wrong with this beautifull creation! ;-) i love it WAY more then his sassy Classique or Madame (blagh) wich is more water then perfume
rather purchase this one then one of his newer ones, trust me on this one :-p
fragile has amazing staying power wich i can't say from his first and latest perfume

I heard rumors that this is gonna be a discontinued (to be)??
Well im gonna purchase it very soon before it runs out

Thumbs Up for this elegant,romantic,sexy perfume!
05th December, 2009
Tigrina Show all reviews
Russian Federation
I tested it yesterday and was in tumult - to buy or not to buy. Fragile is a democratic tuberose for those who can't bear it's bloody animalic creamy fragrance(as in Caron's tuberose for instance). It is not a soliflore surely. It is just a polite idea of tuberose. It won't irritate people arround you. I did not buy it. May be because I wanna smell like true tuberose - non-wearbale and unbearable.
27th June, 2009
Hideous and confused tuberose in the same vein as Amarige. I haven't actually encountered this on anyone in person, thank God.
17th April, 2009

I’m struck not only by the polar oppositeness of the two different presentations of jasmine, but also by the alliterative similarity of the names: Fracas => Fragile. Fragile is a softer, more modern Fracas. Personally, I’m such a fan of Fracas that I find this a a bit of a bore, but it is very good interpretation and it is nicely put together. Its modernness has a definite appeal and is creatively impressive. If you want TUBEROSE, get Fracas… if you want tuberose petite with a more modern bite, Fragile is certainly more than good enough to merit investigation.

25th January, 2009
Tacky packaging, great fragrance!

My girlfriend has this and the Eau de Toilette version.

I prefer this one: can detect everything in this perfume - although I am usually more turned by things like Opium and Chanel No. 5, I like this one very much.

Feminine, makes a statement, and doesn't go overboard with the florals. Does it quite nicely.

Unlike certain other fragrances, the Tuberose in this is not too sweet, but somewhat natural smelling.

The main reason why I like this concentration more, is because the EdT reminds me a little of Paris by YSL.
$$$
Still, very nice, makes a statement, romantic.
25th June, 2007
The scent will not give you an "earthquick" orgasm but in my opinion this the most BEAUTIFULL and ORIGINAL presentation ever for a perfume.

I am normally agaisnt all beautifull bottle with "bad" scent but the perfume itself is good here.

The "snow flake souvenir glass" style is replaced with a women and gold leaves - it is just the most original presentation and yes it is just taking a simple idea and develop it.

Well done to the designer

a trippple thumb up

laurent
01st April, 2007

Add your review of Fragile

Shop for Fragile products online

Search Amazon for Fragile

Member images of Fragile

There are no member images of Fragile yet. Why not be the first?