Nuits de Scherrer (1994)

HouseJean-Louis Scherrer
Parent CompanyJean-Louis Scherrer
Parent Company at launchUnilever

About Nuits de Scherrer

Nuits de Scherrer is a feminine perfume by Jean-Louis Scherrer. The scent was launched in 1994

Reviews of Nuits de Scherrer

There is one review of Nuits de Scherrer.
I have heard that Nuits de Scherrer is a renamed Nuits Indiennes.

On first spray, there is an immediate sour note that dissipates in a second or two, metamorphosing into a pleasant vanillic blend, quite a bit brighter, cleaner, and sunlit than the name suggests. This may be due to the fruit notes I see listed. I find that Nuits becomes more interesting and complex in the drydown, but never as wonderfully distinctive as some of my favorite Scherrer scents. To me the vanilla and sandalwood stand out from beginning to end. I have to admit that in general if there is a drop of vanilla in a scent, that's about all I smell--and this is the case with Nuits.

This would be a good gift purchase for the vanilla-lover in your life. First, it costs less than many other vanillic scents. Second, no one seems to own it, so it would be unique. Finally, it is safe: not too sweet, not too spicy, not too loud, not too oaky, not too fruity, not too animalic. To be avoided only by those who don't like the dominant notes I mentioned.
02nd February, 2009

Add your review of Nuits de Scherrer

Shop for Nuits de Scherrer products online

Search Amazon for Nuits de Scherrer

Member images of Nuits de Scherrer

There are no member images of Nuits de Scherrer yet. Why not be the first?