Glow by J.Lo (2002)

HouseJennifer Lopez
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About Glow by J.Lo

The second-largest fragrance launch ever, after cK One. Jennifer "Don't be fooled by the rocks that she's got" Lopez's first foray into the fragrance world smells a little like China Rain to many. Lopez was apparently a big fan of it.

Reviews of Glow by J.Lo

Absolutely loved this when I first smelled it. Think it was being promoted in Debenhams and I bought some there and then because there was something very comforting and rosy about it, which suited my mood completely at the time.
28th March, 2013
When I bought a perfume sample recently the seller threw in a vial of Glow by J.Lo. The vials were packed in bubble wrap and the Glow scent was so strong it hit me like a ton of bricks even before I opened the package. It has an overly sweet/medicinal smell, which another reviewer described as like a "cleaning product". I completely agree.
29th January, 2013 (last edited: 13th February, 2013)
One of the few perfumes I keep going back to
When I was in high school, I got invited to go to a two week politics conference camp in the USA, which I was hugely excited about. As a gift, my grandmother bought me a bottle of this to take with me so I could feel more grown up, and I adored it. I wore it all the time, and even wore it a little when I came back. Unfortunately, somehow this disappeared and I forgot about it when we moved house, and I didn't give it a second thought.

When I started getting more into fragrance early this year, I went shopping one day in search of a clean, soapy fresh scent. Wandering around, I saw this and couldn't resist smelling it. Though I felt a bit silly at first smelling something I wore as a teenager, I feel like it smells differently on me now, so I think those who say it's for a specific age group are wrong - even my mum loves to wear this in hot 35+ degree Australian heat! The price is an absolute bargain too, usually on sale for about $29 for the 100ml bottle. Light and fun and feminine, great for hot summer days, and quite soapy clean. You can't go wrong with this!
07th November, 2012
Alityke Show all reviews
Easy to weaer and one of the few fragrances which get positive responses from everyone, including a self proclaimed "perfumista" demanding to know hat I was wearing then refusing to believe my reply. A secret favourite
04th December, 2011 (last edited: 05th February, 2012)
I appreciate that Jennifer Lopez wanted this perfume to smell fresh and clean, but in my opinion perfume should be about creating something that is memorable and unlike anything else. If I wanted to smell like Glow, I would go and have a shower and use my $1 soap to recreate this scent. I don't understand why celebrities like to play it safe with their fragrances, go out there and make something crazy and unique!

I find Glow to be very light and soft on the skin. The lasting power is fairly average and the scent stays very close to the skin. If you're a fan of Jennifer Lopez I'd probably skip this perfume and try some of her other fragrances.

26th April, 2011
dany06 Show all reviews
Im going to have to give this another try but from first impressions it wasnt great. I didnt necessarily stink but it is not pleasant. It is a clean scent as in cleaning products. The fragrance is better than clorox but bug spray, 409, and windex have it beat. I wouldnt wear this because it almost stinks on me. I can understand how people say it smells like bug spray, but bug spray smells much better. The scent doesnt evolve on me at all. It goes straight to cleaning product scent and stay there. I believe it lasted around 6 to 8 hours on me. Im not about the sillage though. I will update if anything changes.
23rd January, 2011

Add your review of Glow by J.Lo

Shop for Glow by J.Lo products online

Shop for Glow by J.Lo at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Glow by J.Lo

Member images of Glow by J.Lo

There are no member images of Glow by J.Lo yet. Why not be the first?

Features relating to Glow by J.Lo