Tuberose (1991)

HouseJo Malone
PerfumerJo Malone
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Tuberose

Tuberose is a feminine perfume by Jo Malone. The scent was launched in 1991 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jo Malone

Reviews of Tuberose

A lovely soliflore. One of the Malones with tenacity ! I agree with previous reviews that this resmbles Fracas but as a lighter version and minus the light powder in Fracas that I get on my skin. This is a delectable scent - a well done tuberose for tuberose lovers.
27th April, 2010
Fracas Lite, or Fracas minus the aldehydes. A less heady tuberose that's slightly more green. Longevity's pretty impressive for a Jo Malone, 5+ hours on me.
03rd September, 2009
Agreed..the JM version is the only tuberose to rate since Fracas. I haven't compared them head to head but will happily wear either. Very underrated scent. Maybe because it is heady and cheerful, uplifting all at once. It's as if the scent of the garden has followed you out. Wonderful.
08th March, 2009
I love this scent the best of all the Jo Malone fragrances I wear. It layers well with French Lime Blossom for those more casual times. By itself It's elegant and feminine without being too girly and I can wear it to work without fearing I'll frighten the men (I work with a lot of engineers and scientists). I know some feel tuberose smells old ladyish. I feel that way about Chanel No. 5. Old Lady is in the nose of the beholder I guess.
18th January, 2009
Smells like old lady to me. Couldn't wait to wash my wrist after I tried this on.
22nd September, 2008
chengfun Show all reviews
Of the tuberose fragrances I've tried, this is the closest to Fracas, only less complex. I love Fracas so I like JM Tuberose alot too, I only wish Jo Malone would make Tuberose in an EDP or parfum strength for better longevity.
11th July, 2008

Add your review of Tuberose

Shop for Tuberose products online

Shop for Tuberose at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Tuberose

Member images of Tuberose

There are no member images of Tuberose yet. Why not be the first?