Tuberose (1991)
    by Jo Malone

Reviews of Tuberose

Showing 1 to 6 of 8 reviews.
    positive 7 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative 1 Negative Reviews

Mimi Gardenia's avatar
    Mimi Gardenia

A lovely soliflore. One of the Malones with tenacity ! I agree with previous reviews that this resmbles Fracas but as a lighter version and minus the light powder in Fracas that I get on my skin. This is a delectable scent - a well done tuberose for tuberose lovers.

27 April, 2010

Aznavour's avatar
    Aznavour

Fracas Lite, or Fracas minus the aldehydes. A less heady tuberose that's slightly more green. Longevity's pretty impressive for a Jo Malone, 5+ hours on me.

03 September, 2009

bookbadger's avatar
    bookbadger

Agreed..the JM version is the only tuberose to rate since Fracas. I haven't compared them head to head but will happily wear either. Very underrated scent. Maybe because it is heady and cheerful, uplifting all at once. It's as if the scent of the garden has followed you out. Wonderful.

08 March, 2009

AMB13's avatar
    AMB13

I love this scent the best of all the Jo Malone fragrances I wear. It layers well with French Lime Blossom for those more casual times. By itself It's elegant and feminine without being too girly and I can wear it to work without fearing I'll frighten the men (I work with a lot of engineers and scientists). I know some feel tuberose smells old ladyish. I feel that way about Chanel No. 5. Old Lady is in the nose of the beholder I guess.

18 January, 2009

VoltesV's avatar
    VoltesV

Smells like old lady to me. Couldn't wait to wash my wrist after I tried this on.

22 September, 2008

chengfun's avatar
    chengfun

Of the tuberose fragrances I've tried, this is the closest to Fracas, only less complex. I love Fracas so I like JM Tuberose alot too, I only wish Jo Malone would make Tuberose in an EDP or parfum strength for better longevity.

11th July, 2008