French Lime Blossom (1995)
by Jo Malone London

French Lime Blossom information

Year of Launch1995

HouseJo Malone London
PerfumerJo Malone
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About French Lime Blossom

French Lime Blossom is a feminine perfume by Jo Malone London. The scent was launched in 1995 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jo Malone

Reviews of French Lime Blossom

Perhaps because it is finally Spring, this scent got my notice. It also got my attention because I found it in a thrift shop for $1.50....but, I digress. I first tried this on a warm evening, and found it refreshing: light, without being either too flowery or too citrus-y on me. It lasted about 2 1/2 hours, and then needed a re-spritz. I quite like it, and know that Jo Malone encourages "layering", so we will see. But it is SO different from my normal (albeit strange) group of scents, that I wonder, is it just because it's Spring?
21st May, 2014
Tony T Show all reviews
defianately unisex. light iris mixed well with the lime. very discreet and fresh smell. great longevity out of my sample. similiar to mugler's cologne. definately limey!!
10th February, 2013
rbaker Show all reviews
The lime blossom takes the foreground straight away, and being the blossom there is no actual citrus scent in it. I get the discretely-flowery note mixed with the bergamot but with little tarragon on me. There is a quiet freshness with adequate depth and substance. As in most of Jo Malone's fragrances, it is close to my skin, with poor projection and silage, and more designed for layering. A good longevity of about four hours.
02nd November, 2012
I just discovered this wonderful fragrance and it has replaced all versions of Shalimar as my favorite summer set and maybe all year scent. I wear it with Jo Malone Vintage Gardenia. Everyone seems to compliment me on this scent. That has never happened to me before. I'm quite surprised that one reviewer said they had to scrub it off (why would you want to?) as it does not last that long on me so I keep applying it every 2 or 3 hours. That would be my only criticism. This is just such a lovely scent and maybe my all time favorite when you marry it with the Vintage Gardenia.
01st July, 2012
Too sweet, too sickly, not interesting enough to put on your skin and a drydown that requires scouring powder and several hours scrubbing to remove.

Love the scented candle however.
01st October, 2010
DIVINE fragrance. It went straight from my test list to my OWN IT list: Thank you, thank you, thank you, BN member Warum, who recommended this fragrance to me after I inquired in the forums about female fragrances with prominent Beeswax notes. Warum did not care for the top and mid notes (and wished me luck on these in JM FLB); however she appreciated the base note (beeswax.) Yes, I'm in luck, because I do love linden blossom. Tried it on in Nordstroms at Easton in Columbus, OH and immediately was transported back to a few weeks ago, an almost enchanted evening walk across the street under my neighbors' linden trees. To be honest, I do not yet appreciate the beeswax note, but I am enamored anyways with FLB. And now I am introdeced to the wonderful world of Jo Malone as well! Thanks again, Basenotes!!
04th July, 2010

Add your review of French Lime Blossom

Shop for French Lime Blossom products online

Shop for French Lime Blossom at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for French Lime Blossom

Member images of French Lime Blossom

There are no member images of French Lime Blossom yet. Why not be the first?