Honeysuckle & Jasmine (1996)
by Jo Malone

Honeysuckle & Jasmine information

Year of Launch1996

HouseJo Malone
PerfumerBertrand Duchaufour
Parent CompanyEstee Lauder Companies

About Honeysuckle & Jasmine

Honeysuckle & Jasmine is a feminine perfume by Jo Malone. The scent was launched in 1996 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Bertrand Duchaufour

Reviews of Honeysuckle & Jasmine

One of the Jo Malone's that worked for me.Very lovely, bright green floral opening and then mellow jasmine . The top notes remind me a little of Bluebell by Penhaligon - lush green ,lush sweet light floral. I became addicted to spraying just to experience those top notes over and over.
It's quite straight forward - quite simple. But the drydown is reminiscent of 24 Faubourg by Hermes.
Lasting power is disappointing - spray a lot and you may get 3 hours worth of scent. Spray once and you'll not smell anything in an hour. If you keep spraying during the day, you do build up a good base for extra longevity with this perfume.
For a honeysuckle note fix....this is good perfume to choose providing you don't mind spraying and spraying to get those top notes repeatedly.
27th April, 2010
I like it, but its just nice, not great.
22nd August, 2008
Nukapai Show all reviews
Very, very pretty, but not exquisite - this could work as a scent for a body lotion, room spray or a candle; I'd probably wear this, but there are so many other scents with just that bit more personality to explore, that I probably won't.
10th August, 2008
This is absolutely true to its name: starts out honeysuckle, ends on jasmine. It is very pretty, but while I like my fragrances fairly linear, I also enjoy just a touch more complexity. Apparently there's sandalwood in here, but I can't smell it at all. I've been layering a lot of florals lately, however, and Jo Malone is wonderful for layering.
09th July, 2007
Well, another case of being caught in the "boy's scent - girl's scent" trap. Although I love honeysuckle notes and take also to jasmine, I neglected this Jo Malone gem for a long time because it's indicated as a female fragrance and I presumed it had to be too sweet, too candy, too powdery (damn stereotypes...). Then I sampled it and found out this was one of the best summer scents I know. It's soft, warm, floral, clean and definitely suitable for women and men. Not too complex but nevertheless very well-crafted. The balance of honeysuckle, sandalwood and light jasmine is perfect. The only drawback is its longevity. But I own the (excellent) body lotion, and if you apply lotion and colgne it lasts all day.
08th September, 2005

Add your review of Honeysuckle & Jasmine

Shop for Honeysuckle & Jasmine products online

Search Amazon for Honeysuckle & Jasmine

Member images of Honeysuckle & Jasmine

There are no member images of Honeysuckle & Jasmine yet. Why not be the first?