Joop! Femme (1987)

HouseJoop!
PackagingPeter Schmidt
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige

About Joop! Femme

Joop! Femme is a feminine perfume by Joop!. The scent was launched in 1987 and the bottle was designed by Peter Schmidt

Joop! Femme fragrance notes

Reviews of Joop! Femme

I remember buying this perfume the day it was launched and I fell in love with it. It was my signature scent for 3 years. It's a bold perfume but clean and simple, unlike the fragrances of today that are quite complex to a degree where some can be quite annoying. I never had any complaints from anyone when I wore this. I may buy a bottle one day just to reminisce.
10th October, 2014
My first passion

The name comes from the German designer and founder: Wolfgang Joop. I wore it every day for years and will now try to analyze it. My first impression is that it is such a good blend of various notes that nothing shouts. Together they conspire to create an impression of warmth. I detect Jasmine (my favorite), but there's something greener that rides above it and something woody that provides a base and mellows it. Joop is sensual, but it is not the boudoir. It's a candlelit dinner. Well, no. Even that's too intimate. It doesn't invite. It announces. "I'm a woman. Don't you wish you knew me."

Pros: Sensual but light
Cons: none"

27th September, 2013
Bought this at Walgreen's when they had a buy one, get one free offer and was wanting something new. It's okay, kind of strong top notes, but I like the base notes, not too powdery. I wear it for casual and at work. Hate the name, but I really don't understand the deal with naming perfumes and wines something weird. Joop, to me, sounds like something I would use to smear between bathroom tiles.
01st April, 2012
(1989) My all time fav, exactly my taste, the only one that stood the test of time in terms of my changing skin-chemistry and preferences.

If I had to choose for only one perfume for life - this is it. Without a doubt !

On my skin and to my nose it is sweet, spicy, heavy strong scent. It is serious, noticeable, demanding respect and attention and yet sensual. I sometimes even wear it for important work meetings...... ;)
15th February, 2012
I bought this based on the reviews here and a good deal going at the local chemist. I am seriously impressed! After a slightly powdery opening I get a luscious and longlasting vanilla drydown. If you like vanilla I recommend this with two thumbs way up! The packaging leaves a lot to be desired but the juice is divine!
07th December, 2011
Behind this boring, uneventful looking bottle lies a fragrance so captivating and beautiful that you'll wonder how Joop! managed to advertise this fragrance so poorly.

This is a floral based scent, and a rich one at that. Creamy and somewhat mysterious, Joop! Femme is everything a scent should be.

Strong in the opening, the aldehydes and coriander create a powdery and slightly spicy scent which is complimented by the subtle citrus and fruity notes.

The heart of this fragrance gives way to luxury. My nose was met with delightful musky and powdery florals, the jasmine being most dominant. I do believe that white floral lovers will enjoy this fragrance whole heartedly.

There is a strange yet likable smokiness which lingers throughout this fragrance's composition. I really enjoy this aspect however I'm not certain as to what note brings it about.

The base notes are beautiful. The tonka bean, patchouli, vanilla, cedar and civet make a very pleasant and intriguing olfactory experience.

You don't need to spray much of this to make it last. The lasting strength is worthy of my praise. I do recommend.

26th June, 2011

Add your review of Joop! Femme

Shop for Joop! Femme products online

Shop for Joop! Femme at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Joop! Femme

Member images of Joop! Femme

There are no member images of Joop! Femme yet. Why not be the first?