All About Eve (1996)

PackagingPeter Schmidt
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchBenckiser > Coty Inc > Lancaster Group

About All About Eve

All About Eve is a feminine perfume by Joop!. The scent was launched in 1996 and the bottle was designed by Peter Schmidt

All About Eve fragrance notes

Reviews of All About Eve

My Signature Perfume

The first time I smelled this perfume I fell in love with it. The smell I pull out first are the subtle sandalwood/amber notes. Then the smell of vanilla and apples slide in. I know there are all sorts of descriptions of the perfume, but I've been told I have a very picky nose, and those are what I always pick out of it. I wore the Eve on my first date with my husband and when he complimented me on it right away, I wore it every time I saw him. I was wearing it the night he proposed, at our wedding, and every single day (and night) of our honeymoon. We've been married 6 months now and every once in a while I'll give a little spritz before he comes home and even before walking in and saying, "Hi" he'll say, "I smell You!". He loves it as much as I do. It's the best. It's our favorite. I just wish it lasted longer!

Pros: Sexy, Mysterious, Deep
Cons: Fades Fast"

09th August, 2013
Very feminine. I always like to smell something like this on a woman.
29th June, 2009
A fresh clean scent that remains so throughout the day. This is my favourite everyday perfume as its light and suitable for every occasion. Its becoming increasingly difficult to find it so I'm desperately trying to find a perfume that is similar...any suggestions?
25th February, 2009
This is a tropical musky scent which isn't that bad. It's very long lasting but this type of scent just isn't my cup of tea.
04th December, 2005
Let's face it, apple is just not a really exciting note. Perhaps because it smells so familiar, it just doesn't have the same impact as other notes do. And so apple scents, at least to me, can seem boring after a while - not very challenging, not very provocative. All About Eve is one of those, particularly because this already pretty mellow note of apple is further rounded off with a very soft-focus cinnamon, a cozy vanilla, a light and airy jasmine and a velvety, just barely earthy vetiver. The whole composition just envelops you, soothes you, doesn't get sharp, doesn't change, certainly doesn't turn on you. And yes, that gets dull after a while. But then, in my case, I'll stop wearing it for a while and then, all of the sudden - start thinking about it again. It may be super-soft and none too challenging, but you know, some days you just need to go with that flow. Some people find this fragrance to be as blend as fruit-scented shampoo but sometimes that sort of blandness just really works for me!
30th September, 2005

Add your review of All About Eve

Shop for All About Eve products online

Search Amazon for All About Eve

Member images of All About Eve

There are no member images of All About Eve yet. Why not be the first?