All About Eve (1996)
    by Joop!

All About Eve Fragrance Notes

Shop for All About Eve products online

Reviews of All About Eve

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

KGB9283's avatar
    KGB9283

My Signature Perfume

The first time I smelled this perfume I fell in love with it. The smell I pull out first are the subtle sandalwood/amber notes. Then the smell of vanilla and apples slide in. I know there are all sorts of descriptions of the perfume, but I've been told I have a very picky nose, and those are what I always pick out of it. I wore the Eve on my first date with my husband and when he complimented me on it right away, I wore it every time I saw him. I was wearing it the night he proposed, at our wedding, and every single day (and night) of our honeymoon. We've been married 6 months now and every once in a while I'll give a little spritz before he comes home and even before walking in and saying, "Hi" he'll say, "I smell You!". He loves it as much as I do. It's the best. It's our favorite. I just wish it lasted longer!

Pros: Sexy, Mysterious, Deep
    Cons: Fades Fast"

09 August, 2013

Zgb's avatar
    Zgb
    Croatia Croatia

Very feminine. I always like to smell something like this on a woman.

29 June, 2009

CarrieDoway's avatar
    CarrieDoway

A fresh clean scent that remains so throughout the day. This is my favourite everyday perfume as its light and suitable for every occasion. Its becoming increasingly difficult to find it so I'm desperately trying to find a perfume that is similar...any suggestions?

25 February, 2009

takemyhusbandplz's avatar
    takemyhusbandplz

This is a tropical musky scent which isn't that bad. It's very long lasting but this type of scent just isn't my cup of tea.

04 December, 2005

calchic's avatar
    calchic

Let's face it, apple is just not a really exciting note. Perhaps because it smells so familiar, it just doesn't have the same impact as other notes do. And so apple scents, at least to me, can seem boring after a while - not very challenging, not very provocative. All About Eve is one of those, particularly because this already pretty mellow note of apple is further rounded off with a very soft-focus cinnamon, a cozy vanilla, a light and airy jasmine and a velvety, just barely earthy vetiver. The whole composition just envelops you, soothes you, doesn't get sharp, doesn't change, certainly doesn't turn on you. And yes, that gets dull after a while. But then, in my case, I'll stop wearing it for a while and then, all of the sudden - start thinking about it again. It may be super-soft and none too challenging, but you know, some days you just need to go with that flow. Some people find this fragrance to be as blend as fruit-scented shampoo but sometimes that sort of blandness just really works for me!

30th September, 2005