Blue Waltz (1927)
    by Joubert

Reviews of Blue Waltz

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral3 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Yourfoxiness's avatar
    Yourfoxiness

i just ran into a lot of three unopened little bottles at my local drugstore. they had been hiding away in the back for years! no lost topnotes or sourness here, just a pretty, innocent loves baby soft type of comforting scent. it smells like Johnsons baby shampoo, and i find it very comforting to have around for moments when only a snuggie and hot cocoa will do! i look forward to putting it on my little nieces!

05 October, 2012

underglass's avatar
    underglass

I remember Blue Waltz from Woolworth's. I distinctly remember it had a a lot of vanilla in it and was very powdery. It was strong and sweet. I tried it but never wore it. It reminded me somewhat of Shalimar.

27 February, 2009

bbBD's avatar
    bbBD

I found a bottle of this at antique shop for $6. It's got a powdered lemony top that is reminiscent of Guerlain's Attrape Couer. The lemon fades quickly leaving a light, soft powdery floral skin scent. I assume that there has been some damage to the perfume because of it's age and condition (it's thickening in the bottle), so I'm only reporting what I've found in my bottle.

26 November, 2008

tessera's avatar
    tessera

Apparently widely available in the 50's at the five and dime stores, so everyone had it back then. It smells alarmingly like Love's Baby Soft to me (another drug store scent. Very young, as in 10 year old girls playing grown up with girl perfume, powdery and soft. It's not a dreadful scent as many online memoires indicate, but it's definitely not what I'd term true perfume. It's more like the play perfume you get in the sets with plastic lipstick, flavored lipgloss and 'diamond' jewelry.

02 June, 2007