Blue Waltz (1927)

Average Rating:

Blue Waltz information

Blue Waltz is a women's fragrance by Joubert. The scent was launched in 1927

Reviews of Blue Waltz

Showing 1 to of 5 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral4 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

buren's avatar

...a little too much sweet/citronella.....not really light enough for me...

03rd July, 2014

Yourfoxiness's avatar

i just ran into a lot of three unopened little bottles at my local drugstore. they had been hiding away in the back for years! no lost topnotes or sourness here, just a pretty, innocent loves baby soft type of comforting scent. it smells like Johnsons baby shampoo, and i find it very comforting to have around for moments when only a snuggie and hot cocoa will do! i look forward to putting it on my little nieces!

05th October, 2012

underglass's avatar

I remember Blue Waltz from Woolworth's. I distinctly remember it had a a lot of vanilla in it and was very powdery. It was strong and sweet. I tried it but never wore it. It reminded me somewhat of Shalimar.

27th February, 2009

bbBD's avatar

I found a bottle of this at antique shop for $6. It's got a powdered lemony top that is reminiscent of Guerlain's Attrape Couer. The lemon fades quickly leaving a light, soft powdery floral skin scent. I assume that there has been some damage to the perfume because of it's age and condition (it's thickening in the bottle), so I'm only reporting what I've found in my bottle.

26th November, 2008

tessera's avatar

Apparently widely available in the 50's at the five and dime stores, so everyone had it back then. It smells alarmingly like Love's Baby Soft to me (another drug store scent. Very young, as in 10 year old girls playing grown up with girl perfume, powdery and soft. It's not a dreadful scent as many online memoires indicate, but it's definitely not what I'd term true perfume. It's more like the play perfume you get in the sets with plastic lipstick, flavored lipgloss and 'diamond' jewelry.

02nd June, 2007