Blue Waltz (1927)

HouseJoubert

About Blue Waltz

Blue Waltz is a feminine perfume by Joubert. The scent was launched in 1927

Reviews of Blue Waltz

...a little too much sweet/citronella.....not really light enough for me...
03rd July, 2014
i just ran into a lot of three unopened little bottles at my local drugstore. they had been hiding away in the back for years! no lost topnotes or sourness here, just a pretty, innocent loves baby soft type of comforting scent. it smells like Johnsons baby shampoo, and i find it very comforting to have around for moments when only a snuggie and hot cocoa will do! I enjoy putting little dabs on my baby boy.
05th October, 2012 (last edited: 05th May, 2015)
I remember Blue Waltz from Woolworth's. I distinctly remember it had a a lot of vanilla in it and was very powdery. It was strong and sweet. I tried it but never wore it. It reminded me somewhat of Shalimar.
27th February, 2009
bbBD Show all reviews
I found a bottle of this at antique shop for $6. It's got a powdered lemony top that is reminiscent of Guerlain's Attrape Couer. The lemon fades quickly leaving a light, soft powdery floral skin scent. I assume that there has been some damage to the perfume because of it's age and condition (it's thickening in the bottle), so I'm only reporting what I've found in my bottle.
26th November, 2008
Apparently widely available in the 50's at the five and dime stores, so everyone had it back then. It smells alarmingly like Love's Baby Soft to me (another drug store scent. Very young, as in 10 year old girls playing grown up with girl perfume, powdery and soft. It's not a dreadful scent as many online memoires indicate, but it's definitely not what I'd term true perfume. It's more like the play perfume you get in the sets with plastic lipstick, flavored lipgloss and 'diamond' jewelry.
02nd June, 2007

Add your review of Blue Waltz

Shop for Blue Waltz products online

Search Amazon for Blue Waltz

Member images of Blue Waltz

There are no member images of Blue Waltz yet. Why not be the first?