Night Blooming Jasmine (1979)
by Jovan

Night Blooming Jasmine information

Year of Launch1979
AvailabilityDiscontinued

HouseJovan
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Beauty
Parent Company at launchBeecham Cosmetics

About Night Blooming Jasmine

Night Blooming Jasmine is a feminine perfume by Jovan. The scent was launched in 1979

Reviews of Night Blooming Jasmine

I adored this one- a bargain gem of a white flower fragrance
04th December, 2009
My mother had a habit of handing off old perfumes to me whenever she got sick of them. I would play with some of them as a kid but when you're eight, you really only like perfume that smells like jellybeans. As a result, I have a 20 year old 3/4 full bottle of this discontinued fragrance in my bathroom drawer.

I sprayed this on my right wrist and the opening was VERY sweet - sort of caramelly and I turned my nose up at it.

The drydown is better. There is only a hint of that sweetness left in the mostly powdery floral scent, which is still very strong even after 20 years. (My mother believes that it has mellowed since then. It was too much jasmine for her.) I believe it has some amber in it because it has a warmth to it that's not in pure floral scents and perhaps a light musk and some patchouli for an earthy spicyness.

I believe I could get away with wearing it as long as I apply lightly. It's still a little too sugary, but it's interesting. Even more so by the fact that few other women will be wearing this. ;-)
25th December, 2008

Add your review of Night Blooming Jasmine

Shop for Night Blooming Jasmine products online

Search Amazon for Night Blooming Jasmine

Member images of Night Blooming Jasmine

There are no member images of Night Blooming Jasmine yet. Why not be the first?