Jovan Woman (1977)
    by Jovan

Reviews of Jovan Woman

Showing 1 to of 6 reviews.
    positive 6 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

PerfumeJagter's avatar
    PerfumeJagter

Searching : Woman by Jovan

The title says it all. Its the perfume of all times but just not easy available. When you do find a site that does sell it, they dont ship it directly to South Africa.

Some reviews says "I found it at the local store" but neglect to mention the store name or to provide a link so that others sharing the same quality

The best is that some poplular sites such as Ebay and Amazon ships almost eveything to South Africa, note I said 'almost' ... but they dont ship that spesific perfume Woman by Jovan to South Africa

So, the question is, who cares that much to share that vital information of which stores does have it?

Pros: The best of all times
    Cons: I Can't find the stores that are selling it and ship it to South Africa"

16 July, 2013

Tortina Mia's avatar
    Tortina Mia

Yes, a woody floral. Nothing sweet or powdery here. Very affordable ($14.00!!!)Definitely feels like a 70's fragrance, which I happen to love. I'm careful not to overspray, and in fact I tend to spray around my legs and let the fragrance waft up as I walk, leaving a softly fragranced path. I wish I had discovered this one sooner.

18 May, 2012

tourmaline's avatar
    tourmaline

If you want to get technical, Jovan Woman is an oriental. But the scent definitely has the spirit of chypre all over it, even if technically it does not fit into that most precisely defined of fragrance categories (i.e. chypre = bergamot + labdanum + oakmoss). This is a very unique scent and very pretty. It begins with an unimpressive blast of hairspray, but over the course of half an hour or so, settles into a beguiling and distinctive warm, soapy rosey, woody scent of woman. It is a complex and bewitching scent, and it smells unlike anything else out there. I usually favor vintage Chanel, Dior, Lanvin, Guerlain, etc. but this little cheap drugstore beauty is one that I always have on hand.

13 January, 2011 (Last Edited: 19 December, 2013)

rickie's avatar
    rickie

An Exotic blend of spices, orange flower, and ylang-ylang highlight this extraordinary bouquet. Exotic spices of nutmeg and coriander accent the sultry woody ambered base.
    I really like this...but, something in rings a cheap ingredient. I don't know. Maybe its the nutmeg. What in the world does nutmeg smell like in a cologne? I am giving it a thumbs up because I am sure this could be a nice fragrance on the right person.

09 February, 2009

ricodacar's avatar
    ricodacar

I wear this all the time. I receive lots of compliments when wearing it, about how good I smell. The price is very affordable too! It is becoming hard to find though. Love it.

15 September, 2005

Llyn's avatar
    Llyn

I can only say "WOW". Very different and a perrenial favorite of mine when I can find it!

23 December, 2004