Kenneth Cole New York Women (2002)
    by Kenneth Cole

Shop for Kenneth Cole New York Women products online

Reviews of Kenneth Cole New York Women

Showing 1 to 6 of 9 reviews.

lauraschoice's avatar
    lauraschoice

I find nothing special about the scent at all. It seems to me to be a standard issue fragrance for professional women, suitable for business suits and daytime wear. There is little feminity here, just an overly strong and sweet smell that has no distinction.

04 January, 2011

Weimar27's avatar
    Weimar27

Peaches n Cream Wraped with Woods
    i whound describe it and put a little
    nuts for good measure. very chic.
    very classy Gold octigon shaped bottle
    makes it Stand out.

16 August, 2010

Nostalgie's avatar
    Nostalgie

Despite the black current and orange notes, I would call this a delicate, spicy, woody floral scent. It has the sweetness of all its white flowers, but no sugar. The first spray is quite strong and heady, so go lightly, but it softens over time and lasts forever. I especially like the way fruits are blended to add spice instead of syrup.If you do not like jasmine, don't go near it. But if you do, give it a try. A very pretty, blossomy, somewhat fragile, even melancholy scent that seems to be, and always to have been, under the radar.

27 July, 2010

mygreenlimousine's avatar
    mygreenlimousine

I love this fragrance and get SO many compliments on it. I think it is partially because it blends with my skin well but I highly enjoy this scent. It's warm and spicy and to me it's pretty heavy. I consider it less of a day scent and it's also very unique. I also love the packaging!

19 September, 2008

foetidus

I am quite impressed by this fragrance. It has a very interesting opening: it’s brightly citrus, somewhat fruity, and warm spicy. It is a very catching accord that doesn’t seem extremely feminine to my nose, perhaps because the cardamom, leather, pepper, and nutmeg come to fore right away. But then, the opening doesn’t seem masculine for that matter; it simply seems “business like.” When the mid notes start taking force, the scent turns a little more feminine. It gets quite white flowery with the jasmine, gardenia, and lily, but the florals are not overdone and the fragrance manages to stay quite office friendly. The dry down is rich with its musk, nutmeg, vanilla and oakmoss, and it lasts well. This scent provides a restrained but adequate sillage, and it has an acceptable longevity. It is really an enjoyable fragrance. It could work very nicely as an office fragrance. I think that it is much better than the male version.

03 February, 2007

ChicBohoGal's avatar
    ChicBohoGal

I was so happy to find this. It's feminine without being girly or in-your-face overtly sexual; it's somewhere in the middle. This is a refined, elegant, versatile fragrance for women that is truly unique. It's bucking the current trends - it's no sugary/fruity, loud floral, or marine/ozone clone. I think that many people will not know quite what to make of this one because we're so used to all of the copycat frags out there. This is smooth, quiet, and alluring. It will become a staple in my fragrance wardrobe.

03 June, 2006