L'Eau par Kenzo (1996)

HouseKenzo
PerfumerOlivier Cresp
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About L'Eau par Kenzo

L'Eau par Kenzo is a feminine perfume by Kenzo. The scent was launched in 1996 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Cresp

Reviews of L'Eau par Kenzo

Salutation.

A wonderful light smell for those have a sensitive nose to strong smells or are headache susceptible.L'Eau Par is one of the most refreshing feminine scents on the market.A gentle fragrance that kisses the skin.Clean,Mild,Soothing,Watery, Delicate,Interesting, Simple,Inoffensive and Youngish.

Green notes and Mint blend with fresh water floral and a Soft and Clean base notes by Musk and Vanilla makes it easy to wear and just gives you feel happy. in fact it smells light with a gentle touch of floral.simple elegance is lovely characteristic this one for me.

Highly recommend to Everybody who needs of a time out from their everyday life sit in the tub and Relax.It is ideal for a Shy or Blithe character and i recommend it for DAYTIME wear in HOT weather for example to walk to the beach or on mornings especially Sunday mornings.

Sillage?Mild.

Longevity?The only thing that disappoints me about this EDT as the longevity is not admissible on my skin.

6.5/10
24th April, 2015
I like this scent, but it's too light for me. I can't keep the scent with me for more than an hour or two. The top has some interesting notes that almost make me give it a thumbs up, but I'm usually disappointed with the longevity, so I rarely reach for it.

Today, though, staying in with other people close by, I wanted something light, so I'm wearing it, but I wouldn't buy a bottle. I was given this one as a gift.
26th October, 2014
Perfect scent!

It's soooo amaizing! Amaizing really! So fresh, oceanic, light and still charming! Is not a clean-nostrilas fragrance.

Haven´t found any perfume at this time that can take L'eau's place!

Sadly (so sadly) it doesn't last long :( I mean I am not expecting the perfume to last 12 hours, but you have to spray on your clothes, arms, hair to feel it during the day. I think it is so light fragrance that if you are on an enviroment or room with other strong fragrances/smells, it just... let's say it just blends in... You probably will smell other's perfume than L'eau but at times you feel it's presence (Does that make sense...? O_o) That's the way I can describe it =))

Even tho I am not wearing it for other's people's pleasure lol, as long as I can feel it I'm ok. Love L'eau!!!

Pros: Light, fresh, price
Cons: Longevity, sillage"

22nd October, 2013
Sirena Show all reviews
Trinidad and Tobago
I live in the tropics and this makes me think of standing in my back porch after an afternoon shower. The sunlight through the dark clouds making all the colours glow, water dripping off leaves and flowers and pooling on the grass. The fragrance of it all rises and, suddenly, nature teaches you the scent of green, grey and white. This is a very natural and delicate fragrance.
20th March, 2013
Solid fresh summer scent. Call me silly, but I wear this to the gym. Strong lemon/citrus opening. Hardly any sillage, but for this scent, it doesn't seem to take away from how great it smells.
10th August, 2012
I'm actually finding it difficult reviewing this fragrance because I haven't had much experience with aquatic scents in the past. From what I've tried of aquatic fragrances, I have disliked, but today I have concluded that L'eau par Kenzo may have just changed my mind.

I'll start by saying that this fragrance is quite complex and unique. It has a somewhat crisp, fizzy, citrusy smell that is rather energising but also strange. I'm testing this fragrance in the Winter months, which doesn't really do this scent justice. I would recommend this fragrance as a Summer/Spring scent only.

Like most of the perfumes I've been trying as of late, L'eau par Kenzo is refreshing and clean smelling. It's a fragrance that finds it difficult to offend.

This fragrance is oddly sweet yet sour in the opening. The blend of unique flowers and the vanilla in the base, gives this scent a comforting and feminine quality. I actually sense a melon and pear note in this fragrance, and was rather surprised when they weren't listed as one of the ingredients.

Overall, this is a fragrance that is hard not to like. I am eager to test this in the Summer to determine whether or not I'll be purchasing a full bottle.

04th June, 2011

Add your review of L'Eau par Kenzo

Shop for L'Eau par Kenzo products online

Shop for L'Eau par Kenzo at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for L'Eau par Kenzo

Member images of L'Eau par Kenzo

There are no member images of L'Eau par Kenzo yet. Why not be the first?