Jungle L'Éléphant (1996)

SupplierCreations Aromatiques
PackagingJoel Desgrippes
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Jungle L'Éléphant

A distinctive spicy oriental fragrance. The first of Kenzo's Jungle range.

Jungle L'Éléphant fragrance notes

Reviews of Jungle L'Éléphant

Lots of lovely spices! I get lots of cinnamon, some cardamom, also something resinous and boozy. There is some rich and sticky sweetness underneath - but not too much sweetness. Quite mature, but in a very very good and sensual way. It's not for little girls - it's for a woman grown, strong, confident, a bit wild, a bit fiery, and, why, smelling delicious.
14th October, 2019
Jungle - Kenzo
Interesting dark purple/violet toned scent. Cinnamon, clove and garam masala spices, bitter-sour tones with a kind of wet-sweaty nuances. 'Fresh' patchouli, freshly cut green-waxy and slightly smoked-woody tones. Bitter-animalic and dirty fur-like with a lavender-anisic and plum/raisin-like sweetness. Clean and dirty at the same time. Original, a bit 'scary' and assertive, Jungle is loaded with character and personality without taking itself too serious: its bursting full of life like a jungle. Very good stuff.
03rd July, 2019
Here, you are in for an adventure. Are you ready? Focus on the purple and the bright green colour on and within the package for a moment. It may give you an impression of what is about to follow, but you might already get that, albeit somehow distorted, by simply opening the box with the bottle left untouched. My oh my! Imagine an elephant chewing on a chewing gum, or better, a chewing gum chewing on an elephant. The chewing gum has no teeth, so no worries about the elephant. However, does it really not have teeth? I think that this might be up for debate. Also, why am I reminded of a certain ultraviolet fragrance, albeit this one here being less sparkly and way thicker? Is it not interesting how other questions, like why the cap was not made out of metal so that it could somehow be turned into a necklace, somehow fade in comparison? In the mean time, let me have a few of these spiced peanuts to gather my thoughts on whether I would agree on it being suitable, I mean practically and not categorically, for both women and men. Indeed, I will have a milky masala chai with that. Thank you!
25th August, 2018
Far too heavy on the clove for my liking. It's well put together and unique for sure. Has massive longevity and projection. There are a number of guys saying this is suitable for a man. I disagree. I would know instantly that this was a woman's fragrance. It's just too perfume-ish. Like those Women's fragrances from the 80's and early 90's that linger forever and tickle your nostrils while also choking you out!!
19th June, 2018
I just purchased this blindly after reading great views, and have been so excited to try it. I'm a person that can't detect perfume scents on me unless they're very strong. I haven't experimented a lot with perfume but have really gotten into it in the past 2-3mos, trying many things. I read that Jungle Elephant requires just a dab. That didn't work for me. So I put on a fair amount, being home. The first sniff had a real strong smell and since I don't know scents well it must have been the cardamon. But it left almost immediately. Then I smelled vanilla lightly and not sure what the other notes were. I did pick up the patchouli fairly quickly. But it all became real faint on me within 10mins and I can hardly smell it at all, with my nose right on my skin. I'm not sure what my issue is. I drink a lot of green tea. I wonder if that has anything to do with my problem with scents, including very strong ones. I'm going to try layering this with other things and see if I hit on something that is appealing. I'm also going to try it with some Vit E oil or vaseline on my skin since I heard that can help. I'm glad this works well for most people, although it's been amazing that a strong perfume like this has had so little affect for me.
15th June, 2018
Spicy and a bit animalic in the first half hour, I could see why this is called L'Elephant. But this changed drastically, becoming a rich, full bodied flowery scent, quite sweet and a bit powdery, clean and with a subtle fruitiness. After this change, it stays pretty much linear and the words that would suit it are sweet, creamy, floral, powdery, vanilic. This would be quite nice on a woman.
09th March, 2018

Kenzo Jungle Elephant Eau De Parfum Spray for Women 3.4 oz

End Date: Saturday Feb-22-2020 14:53:26 PST
Buy It Now for only: $44.20

Member images of Jungle L'Éléphant

There are no member images of Jungle L'Éléphant yet. Why not be the first?