Time for Peace for Her (1999)
    by Kenzo

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 11 ratings

Time for Peace for Her Fragrance Notes

Time for Peace for Her information

A limited edition scent, launched in 1999 to celebrate Kenzo recieving the "Time for Peace" award for fashion in February 1999.
    The scent was partnered with a masculine version in an identical bottle.

Reviews of Time for Peace for Her

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.
    positive 4 Positive Reviewsneutral No Neutral Reviews • negative No Negative Reviews

Seremela's avatar

I had wanted a bottle of this for the longest time.......the only one I could find was going to cost me AUD$300+ !!!!!!
    Then someone here in OZ listed one on ebay and I scored it for AUD$26 !!!! with postage !!!!

And OH MY !!! I am not disappointed this perfume is so fresh- yet so sexy......and warm. My Boyfriend loves this perfume, I have probably 200+ fragrances in my wardrobe and doesn't know one from another but every time I wear this hes comes in close for a snuggle!!! and it lasts quite well, 6 to 8 hours on my skin.

A shame it was a limited edition - definitely bottle worthy- if you can find it.....GET IT !!!!!

Double thumbs up !!!!!!!

11th January, 2009

ashes's avatar

Guatemala Guatemala

I don't know how did I walk in front of this bottle before with out noticing it! I sprayed a little this morning and after 8 hours the scent is still there, feels so elegant and refreshing, even when we have a little hot weather today. I loved it!! Too bad I have the last bottle!

13 July, 2008

sedonaperfumery's avatar

Turkey Turkey

As we grab the bottle of Time For Peace Pour Elle, we noticed the notes written on it. Here is the notes: Blackcurrant, Mandarin, White Freesia, Jasmin Petals, Based-plant Amber, Incens. That's it. Do we love it? Yep. We have only one bottle left, and it is discontinued :(( Ciao,Hi,Ola,Merhaba from Turkey.

09 July, 2008

safari's avatar

This is a very unique scent. It starts with fresh citrus (tangerine) and berries, and then develops into soft fresh green spicy woodsy musk with a touch of amber and patchouli and an ever so slight hint of vanilla.
    Limited edition, long discontinued.

30th April, 2006