Time for Peace for Her (1999)
by Kenzo

Time for Peace for Her information

Year of Launch1999
AvailabilityDiscontinued / Limited Edition

HouseKenzo
Parent CompanyLVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton

About Time for Peace for Her

A limited edition scent, launched in 1999 to celebrate Kenzo recieving the "Time for Peace" award for fashion in February 1999.
The scent was partnered with a masculine version in an identical bottle.

Time for Peace for Her fragrance notes

Reviews of Time for Peace for Her

I had wanted a bottle of this for the longest time.......the only one I could find was going to cost me AUD$300+ !!!!!!
Then someone here in OZ listed one on ebay and I scored it for AUD$26 !!!! with postage !!!!

And OH MY !!! I am not disappointed this perfume is so fresh- yet so sexy......and warm. My Boyfriend loves this perfume, I have probably 200+ fragrances in my wardrobe and doesn't know one from another but every time I wear this hes comes in close for a snuggle!!! and it lasts quite well, 6 to 8 hours on my skin.

A shame it was a limited edition - definitely bottle worthy- if you can find it.....GET IT !!!!!

Double thumbs up !!!!!!!
11th January, 2009
I don't know how did I walk in front of this bottle before with out noticing it! I sprayed a little this morning and after 8 hours the scent is still there, feels so elegant and refreshing, even when we have a little hot weather today. I loved it!! Too bad I have the last bottle!
13th July, 2008
As we grab the bottle of Time For Peace Pour Elle, we noticed the notes written on it. Here is the notes: Blackcurrant, Mandarin, White Freesia, Jasmin Petals, Based-plant Amber, Incens. That's it. Do we love it? Yep. We have only one bottle left, and it is discontinued :(( Ciao,Hi,Ola,Merhaba from Turkey.
09th July, 2008
This is a very unique scent. It starts with fresh citrus (tangerine) and berries, and then develops into soft fresh green spicy woodsy musk with a touch of amber and patchouli and an ever so slight hint of vanilla.
Limited edition, long discontinued.
30th April, 2006

Add your review of Time for Peace for Her

Shop for Time for Peace for Her products online

Search Amazon for Time for Peace for Her

Member images of Time for Peace for Her

There are no member images of Time for Peace for Her yet. Why not be the first?