Lady Knize (1955)
    by Knize

Lady Knize Fragrance notes

Rose, Jasmine, Tuberose, Coriander, Clove, Sandalwood, Amber, Musk

Reviews of Lady Knize

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral2 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

alfarom's avatar
    alfarom

Among the Knizes this is definitely my least favorite. A mannered and affected version of Knize Two emphasized on the floral to result more feminine. Extremely classic and old-fashioned but a bit stereotyped and outdated.

24 September, 2011

tuittumurmeli's avatar
    tuittumurmeli
    Finland Finland

I agree with nase that it is very ladylike! I gave my SO to try it without telling him what it was and he described a well-kempt woman, who hasn't a single hair out of place - perhaps someone like Carolina Herrera is or was. It does have those vintage-like charasteristics other older perfumes have, but its not as overwhelming as many of them. Together we agreed that although Lady Knize is definitely not really something for girls or young women of the 2000s, it is not for grannies either (although I wouldn't want to insinuate Mrs. Herrera was a "granny".. We thought the age bracket would be somewhere between 25-40 years). Its ok for a grown-up, self-assured yet a very feminine lady, who doesn't want to attract too much attention.

/ I must add that this perfume is readily available through some internet retailers. Thus I do believe it is still in production, although the directory above states otherwise. 07/2012

09 October, 2009 (Last Edited: 22 July, 2012)

nase's avatar
    nase
    Germany Germany

Lady Knize is in production again; at least in Germany it's available.
    It's a very harmonic composition, fresh, mild, softly sweet and ladylike. Very oldfashioned!
    At first I thought of my grandmother. It gives the idea, that all old women must have smelled like this, when they've been young and beautiful. But maybe therefor it might be the perfect perfume for bold and daring young women.

08 December, 2005