Teatro Alla Scala (1986)

PackagingPierre Dinand
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris
Parent Company at launchFlorbath

About Teatro Alla Scala

Teatro Alla Scala is a feminine perfume by Krizia. The scent was launched in 1986 and the bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand

Reviews of Teatro Alla Scala

A delightful fruity floral - I am getting a heady honey rose, tuberose and plum. There is a delicate sweet spice here as well - cinnamon?

I find it less purely feminine than Coco, and think that a man in the right milieu could pull this off wearing this in small concentrations.

For those into vintage scents, this is a throwback to the 1940s and 1950s, rich, dense and formal. A great sense of fun.

A shame it has been discontinued. The distinctive bottle is a work of art. Look for it on Ebay - the pure parfum is still available.

27th January, 2015
I own this in the pure parfum concentration. I find it to have a bit of a citrus character on top and a wonderful and complex woody dry-down. Although I own it as a parfum, I find I need to apply a lot of it to begin noticing it. Once established it is very persistent.
24th June, 2012
I see the associations with Coco and Opium since this masterly work of italian olfactory craftsmanship was a classy, spicy and mysterious juice for a night gala at theatre or a ballet. The aroma of this unfortunately discontinued juice was deliberately and deliciously stuffy, vintage (in its backbone of aldehydes, bergamot, spices, mellow fruits, patchouli and animalic notes), highly classy and superb in its spicy and fruity-floral-aldehydic animalic soul. I smell an honeyed rose (fairly harsh of spices), vetiver, mellow fruits, earthy patchouli and ylang-ylang. The note of tuberose links it perfectly with the fruits but is the duo rose-carnation the responsible of the main floral mark. The dry down is mossy, dense and sophisticated. The animalistic and fruity vibe reminds me a bit Diva Ungaro (and Fendi Fendi) but this one is less fruity and more earthy-rooty-dirty. An old-school respectful high class concoction.
27th January, 2012 (last edited: 16th August, 2014)
I was looking for a long time for a replacement for this perfume, which was unfortunately discontinued... Until I smelled Coco I was in love with Teatro... My second perfume purchase ever.
13th June, 2011
Dusty and luxe log cabin-smelling classic! A night at the opera, or a resinous powerhouse on the prairie--your call! That cabin is no longer occupied, and Teatro Alla Scala is no longer available.
21st March, 2011
I used to like the Parfum version of Teatro Alla Scala: on me it was exactly like Opium, though a little less sweet. Such a pity it's been discontinued.
07th May, 2010

Add your review of Teatro Alla Scala

Shop for Teatro Alla Scala products online

Search Amazon for Teatro Alla Scala

Member images of Teatro Alla Scala

There are no member images of Teatro Alla Scala yet. Why not be the first?