Moods (1989)

PackagingPierre Dinand
Parent CompanyInvestindustrial > Morris
Parent Company at launchElf Aquitaine > Sanofi Beauté > Florbath

About Moods

Moods is a feminine perfume by Krizia. The scent was launched in 1989 and the bottle was designed by Pierre Dinand

Reviews of Moods

Reading the other reviews here I blind bought a mostly full 3.3 oz bottle.Animallic? Barnyard ?Green? Pine? Hay?Woodsy? Light Honey notes? Okay -I'll buy!

On me it is sweet .Very sweet.Very,VERY SWEET.Can perfume cause cavities?
My skin apparently amps sweet stuff because this is a cup of clover honey on me.
Not my cup of tea(or honey)I prefer the original Anne Klein or Gucci for a honey scent.
(Note this is from a clear upsidown ziggurat-ish shaped bottle with golden juice-not the ovalish green capped bottle)
27th February, 2011
At first spritz, I smell hay or maybe straw, and yea, even something animal-like (as in, um, bad). And while the farmy first notes give way a little to something like honey, the overall scent is way to down-on-the-farm for my taste. Anyone want to swap :)??
06th July, 2008
Twolf Show all reviews
Politely disagree with the previous review. It is a gorgeous woody floral scent with an olde worlde chypre feel. The beginning of sharp green transparent bergamot sets one mood, the luscious heart of clover, acacia (did someone say "acacia honey"?) and sweet linden blossom bring you in the entirely new state of soul and the final accord of softest moss, woods (pine, cedar) and a touch of castoreum makes a great statement.

Wonderful, get it when you can, it can easily pass for "niche".

27th April, 2008
Nice woody, airy, soapy opening. No flower or sexiness to enhance mood, has a neutral feel. I like the faint pine smell, but still equals soap/ freshly showered smell. I prefer Guerlain Vetiver for a soft green scent.
13th April, 2007

Add your review of Moods

Shop for Moods products online

Search Amazon for Moods

Member images of Moods

There are no member images of Moods yet. Why not be the first?