Moods (1989)
    by Krizia

Reviews of Moods

Showing 1 to of 4 reviews.

bookwyrmsmith's avatar
    bookwyrmsmith

Reading the other reviews here I blind bought a mostly full 3.3 oz bottle.Animallic? Barnyard ?Green? Pine? Hay?Woodsy? Light Honey notes? Okay -I'll buy!

On me it is sweet .Very sweet.Very,VERY SWEET.Can perfume cause cavities?
    My skin apparently amps sweet stuff because this is a cup of clover honey on me.
    Not my cup of tea(or honey)I prefer the original Anne Klein or Gucci for a honey scent.
    (Note this is from a clear upsidown ziggurat-ish shaped bottle with golden juice-not the ovalish green capped bottle)

27 February, 2011

AnnaBanana's avatar
    AnnaBanana

At first spritz, I smell hay or maybe straw, and yea, even something animal-like (as in, um, bad). And while the farmy first notes give way a little to something like honey, the overall scent is way to down-on-the-farm for my taste. Anyone want to swap :)??

06 July, 2008

Twolf's avatar
    Twolf

Politely disagree with the previous review. It is a gorgeous woody floral scent with an olde worlde chypre feel. The beginning of sharp green transparent bergamot sets one mood, the luscious heart of clover, acacia (did someone say "acacia honey"?) and sweet linden blossom bring you in the entirely new state of soul and the final accord of softest moss, woods (pine, cedar) and a touch of castoreum makes a great statement.

Wonderful, get it when you can, it can easily pass for "niche".

27 April, 2008

Lisaandtheword's avatar
    Lisaandtheword

Nice woody, airy, soapy opening. No flower or sexiness to enhance mood, has a neutral feel. I like the faint pine smell, but still equals soap/ freshly showered smell. I prefer Guerlain Vetiver for a soft green scent.

13 April, 2007