Mimosa Pour Moi (1992)
    by L'Artisan Parfumeur

Reviews of Mimosa Pour Moi

Showing 1 to 6 of 16 reviews.

michailG's avatar
    michailG

mimosa or not its is uninteresting

If you, unlike me, are a lover of "real" fragrances of flowers, woods, fruits, etc. then you should give Mimosa Pour Moi a try. On my skin it starts overly sweet and floral and continues sweet and powdery. After a couple of hours when it mellows down there is a more delicate mimosa fragrance... like the real thing. Alas MpM leaves me very indifferent. It is however wearable and long lasting ... just not good for me.

Pros: longevity
    Cons: sweet powdery and too real

05 June, 2013

Mondamin's avatar
    Mondamin

Very unusual, but unique scent in my opinion. Powdery, soft, and delicate floral which is perfect for either Summer or Winter. I do love most of L'Artisan scents, but this scent is one of my favorites so far.

17 June, 2012

flathorn's avatar
    flathorn

For some reason, I was underwhelmed and unappreciative of this fragrance the first several times I sampled it. After I developed allergies to aldehydes and certain synthetics, I resampled it, and magically... it works now.
    Its non-finicky, soft and reliable, naturalistic floral air is appreciated. Its pleasant personae endears itself with its lack of gaseous, modernistic stylings. I believe it corrects an imbalance in my perfume karma.

30th July, 2011 (Last Edited: 27 April, 2012)

nonnative's avatar
    nonnative

I wore it this monday.It was one of the first hot spring day of the year. I enjoyed the cool, almost icy effect of this mimosa but I thought it would be unbeareable in winter. Just a hot weather scent. Anyway it isn't similar to the real mimosa - that stinks. Only later I realized mimosa pour moi doesn't evolve as many l'artisan creations. I don't know if in this case is a positive or negative fact.

I tried it again in winter. I have to admit I like it better in winter! Still bitter and cold in a nice and stylish way.

02 May, 2011 (Last Edited: 01st December, 2011)

softstarlight's avatar
    softstarlight

Gorgeous scent. The sales woman said many brides wear this - and I would envision it's the perfect scent if you want to spoil someone. Alas it is a little pricey for me so I shall make do dreaming to own it one day.

24 February, 2010

Sarah_Darer's avatar
    Sarah_Darer

An almondy, marzipanish topnote wears down into a delicate floral. All in all this is a pretty, perfect mimosa with surprisingly good lasting power. This fragrance makes me smile but there's a distinct hint of melancholy there too. There's something very young and French about it - I wear it when I'm pretending to be the heroine of a Francoise Sagan novel!

26 November, 2009