Mimosa Pour Moi (1992)

PerfumerAnne Flipo
SupplierCreations Aromatiques
Parent CompanyPuig Beauty & Fashion Group

About Mimosa Pour Moi

Mimosa Pour Moi is a feminine perfume by L'Artisan Parfumeur. The scent was launched in 1992 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Anne Flipo

Reviews of Mimosa Pour Moi

Genre: Floral

This is a very delicate, powdery heliotrope-almond-vanilla confection shot through with the odd, chilly element that sometimes accompanies “mimosa” fragrances. A more assertive bitter almond accord takes charge soon after application, though the scent’s edges remain soft thanks to the persistent vanilla. Mimosa pour Moi could easily have been insipid in its tenderness, but the delicately judged balance between sweet and bitter keeps things lively for the short time that the fragrance lasts.

Mimosa pour Moi moves quickly to a cool, candied vanilla drydown before trailing off completely. Before it disappears entirely the edge on its bitter almond morphs into a peppery little kick that makes the exit both piquant and teasing – a wonderful touch! Nevertheless, Mimosa pour Moi is ultimately a mild, limpid scent that speaks of youth, innocence, and fragile objects. I think of it as a happier great grandchild of Apres l’Ondee, whose most serious vice is probably its failure to persist.
19th June, 2014
mimosa or not its is uninteresting

If you, unlike me, are a lover of "real" fragrances of flowers, woods, fruits, etc. then you should give Mimosa Pour Moi a try. On my skin it starts overly sweet and floral and continues sweet and powdery. After a couple of hours when it mellows down there is a more delicate mimosa fragrance... like the real thing. Alas MpM leaves me very indifferent. It is however wearable and long lasting ... just not good for me.

Pros: longevity
Cons: sweet powdery and too real

05th June, 2013
Very unusual, but unique scent in my opinion. Powdery, soft, and delicate floral which is perfect for either Summer or Winter. I do love most of L'Artisan scents, but this scent is one of my favorites so far.
17th June, 2012
For some reason, I was underwhelmed and unappreciative of this fragrance the first several times I sampled it. After I developed allergies to aldehydes and certain synthetics, I resampled it, and magically... it works now.
Its non-finicky, soft and reliable, naturalistic floral air is appreciated. Its pleasant personae endears itself with its lack of gaseous, modernistic stylings. I believe it corrects an imbalance in my perfume karma.
30th July, 2011 (last edited: 27th April, 2012)
I wore it this monday.It was one of the first hot spring day of the year. I enjoyed the cool, almost icy effect of this mimosa but I thought it would be unbeareable in winter. Just a hot weather scent. Anyway it isn't similar to the real mimosa - that stinks. Only later I realized mimosa pour moi doesn't evolve as many l'artisan creations. I don't know if in this case is a positive or negative fact.

I tried it again in winter. I have to admit I like it better in winter! Still bitter and cold in a nice and stylish way.
02nd May, 2011 (last edited: 01st December, 2011)
Gorgeous scent. The sales woman said many brides wear this - and I would envision it's the perfect scent if you want to spoil someone. Alas it is a little pricey for me so I shall make do dreaming to own it one day.
24th February, 2010

Add your review of Mimosa Pour Moi

Shop for Mimosa Pour Moi products online

Shop for Mimosa Pour Moi at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Mimosa Pour Moi

Member images of Mimosa Pour Moi

There are no member images of Mimosa Pour Moi yet. Why not be the first?