Eau des Vanilliers (2004)
by L'Occitane

Eau des Vanilliers information

Year of Launch2004

HouseL'Occitane

About Eau des Vanilliers

Eau des Vanilliers is a feminine perfume by L'Occitane. The scent was launched in 2004

Reviews of Eau des Vanilliers

Went to buy a second bottle of this last year and was super disappointed to find that it was being discontinued. I should have bought everything they had. I get a too-tingling floral burst for the first minutes, but the drydown is such a masterpiece on my skin I'd get a "You smell amazing!" every day I wore it. It's such a pure warm sophisticated vanilla with none of that sharp fakeness or teenybop candy sweetness, and wears so deliciously close to my skin for a day and a half. It's even sexier smelled on your skin the morning after you apply it. I can't believe this was discontinued in Canada. I conserve what little I have left and receive a sort of "welcome back" from my boyfriend on the days I wear it.
10th April, 2009
Perfect for fans of the gourmand. A little out of character for L'Occitane, though, I must say.

The vanilla here is not entirely gourmand, mind you -- it's (to my nose, anyway) the sexy, floral vanilla mixed very nicely with the tasty variety.

I put it on my swap list because I, try as I might, just couldn't make it work on my skin -- unisex it wasn't. (Not that it was ever meant to be.) Give me my Shalimar edt and I'm in the vanilla place I need to be.
12th October, 2007
A wonderful Vanilla for chilly or snowy days!
If you love vanilla and you love toasted marshmallows, then you will love this luscious creamy scent. The toasted marshmallow note is not a burnt marshmallow, but one that is starting to carmelize. It smells creamier than just carmelized sugar. This adds a nice touch to the vanilla, giving it more depth. And it lasts. This would be a great gift for Valentine's day.
05th January, 2007
If you enjoy "Vanilla" then you will adore this scent! It is a nice scent but to me when you first spritz it on, sometimes it can overtake you a bit! But, after awhile, it calms down to a very soft,sensual & warm fragrance. It is really lovely for fall/winter. And, I always get numerous compliments no matter what L'Occitane scent I wear! Just a fabulous line of fragrances!
10th December, 2006
This is such a beautiful scent on me! My skin normally amps up jasmine in the worst way, but thankfully this completely works for me. It's a perfect sweet (but not sickly-sweet) and sort of creamy vanilla, with a touch of spice, and a lovely subtle floral. A perfect scent for anytime, but I think this will be excellent in the fall. It's a comforting scent, yet sexy at the same time.
11th October, 2006
Purchased on one of those coming into spring and "have to buy a fragrance" days! Very affordable, light oriental, flowery. Sweet but subtle. My son has just come into the room as I spritzed for this review - "Whatever that is, it's great" he says!
27th July, 2006

Add your review of Eau des Vanilliers

Shop for Eau des Vanilliers products online

Search Amazon for Eau des Vanilliers

Member images of Eau des Vanilliers

There are no member images of Eau des Vanilliers yet. Why not be the first?