24, Faubourg Eau Délicate (2003)
by Hermès

24, Faubourg Eau Délicate information

Year of Launch2003

HouseHermès
PerfumerJean-Claude Ellena

About 24, Faubourg Eau Délicate

Summer version.

Reviews of 24, Faubourg Eau Délicate

I had a difficult time engaging with this flanker. It had very little connection to the original (no surprise), and the hairsprayish air didn't waft agreeably on me, instead making me feel somewhat flat. I should perhaps speak more of the separate notes, but what's the use? I was much too ambivalent. Such was the effect it had on me. I see this though, as a good office fragrance if it likes your skin. It has that non-invasive, mid-tone quality which works well in professional settings.
04th December, 2013 (last edited: 05th December, 2013)
cello Show all reviews
This Hermes carries their signature austere, yet classy smell all the way through. It is a beauty of a light orange blossom scent - airy enough for summer heat and classic enough to pull off a more formal event. It is short lasting and soft, but that is exactly what it was designed for.

A wonderful spring or summer scent if you like orange blossom fragrances. A little sharp white floral, but rounded out well for everyday use.
01st July, 2011
Quarry Show all reviews
I'd been meaning to try 24, Faubourg Eau Legere for the longest time, since I thought the original 24F excellent, if not a little too “big” and “hot” for me. Eau Legere is somewhat like 24F and vaguely similar to Yves Rocher Desire de Nature. It smells French and old-school style. The orange isn't sweet as it is in Boucheron Femme. If it were sweeter, I might be tempted to own more than a vial’s worth.
04th March, 2010
24 Faubourg Eau Delicate is a dry and understated floral bouquet. The flowers here are delicately arranged and lightly dusted with a pinch of spice. An excellent choice for the heat of summer. This Hermes fresh floral is so polite, a man interested in a sheer summer floral could pull this one off with ease.
23rd May, 2009
Orange blossom is the note that stands out for me and the packaging reflects exactly how is smells. It's a warm, happy fragrance that suits spring and summer. Although not overly complex, it's sophisticated. I can't imagine it offending any nose, accept for perhaps the mature-type that enjoys heavy, dry woody & mossy scents (which I also like, but I think I am an anomaly).
24th November, 2008
This is definitely one of my favourite summer fragrances! Fresh, light, yet elegant, sophisticated, sensual and not too flowery. Matches my skin wonderfully well. Which unfortunately I can't say about the original 24 Faubourg... Smells gorgeous on a friend of mine, but doesn't seem to match my skin at all. Smells like a heavy old fashioned soap on me... So I stick to Eau Délicate in the summer. Only downside: fragrance only lasts for a couple of hours, which can't be said of the original.
19th May, 2007

Add your review of 24, Faubourg Eau Délicate

Shop for 24, Faubourg Eau Délicate products online

Search Amazon for 24, Faubourg Eau Délicate

Member images of 24, Faubourg Eau Délicate

There are no member images of 24, Faubourg Eau Délicate yet. Why not be the first?