Lacoste pour Femme (2003)
by Lacoste

Lacoste pour Femme information

Year of Launch2003

HouseLacoste
PerfumerOlivier Cresp
SupplierFirmenich
Parent Company at launchProcter & Gamble > P&G Prestige Beaute

About Lacoste pour Femme

Lacoste pour Femme is a feminine perfume by Lacoste. The scent was launched in 2003 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Olivier Cresp

Lacoste pour Femme fragrance notes

Reviews of Lacoste pour Femme

I like it very much, so smooth and delicate. Feminine and elegant. Highly recommended.
05th April, 2013 (last edited: 07th April, 2013)
This is another of my favorite fragrances. I get a really fresh out of the shower, soft smell that sticks around for a while. It doesn't scream flowers, fruit, or even perfume. If you like a fragrance that just smells really good and clean (like in Bobbi Brown bath, Philosophy, etc.) then this is for you. It also has the distinct quality of smelling good in all seasons, something you rarely find in a fragrance.
02nd September, 2012
Good, classy summer scent, love the drydown
02nd June, 2012
Happiness-inducing! Elegant, feminine and romantic. Very discreet, but instantly recognisable as well. What sets it apart from other powdery fragrances is a note I can only describe as anise/licorice, forming a delightful union with the slightly sweet spice and flower notes. One whiff of this and I'm on cloud nine.
29th May, 2012
I smelled this of a friend and I loved it so I bought it for my sister and she enjoys it aswell. It's a very smooth feminine and sofisticated scent. I would say it's very safe aswell because it's so pleasant. I think it's an all year 'round fragrance. However I see a girl who's over 18 years old wearing this because it's so sofisticated. Longevity is okay I guess, I'm not sure because I don't wear it :-)
11th October, 2011
cello Show all reviews
Lacoste pour Femme is a soft scent throughout it's short duration. A soft peppery opening transitions into gentle white flowers. The soft theme continues into the base, which is woods with a bit of incense.

This is a perfectly acceptable fragrance, and would be considered safe for most occasions. It is pretty and inoffensive. But in the end, that is exactly what gives it a neutral rating from me.
30th May, 2011

Add your review of Lacoste pour Femme

Shop for Lacoste pour Femme products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Lacoste pour Femme

There are no member images of Lacoste pour Femme yet. Why not be the first?