Sun Moon Stars (1994)

PerfumerSophia Grojsman
Parent CompanyBenckiser > Coty Inc > Coty Prestige
Parent Company at launchUnilever > Elizabeth Arden > Parfums International

About Sun Moon Stars

Sun Moon Stars is a feminine perfume by Lagerfeld. The scent was launched in 1994 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sophia Grojsman

Sun Moon Stars fragrance notes

Reviews of Sun Moon Stars

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE. Sweet in a solid way on me. Long lasting. I only wear it in cold times of yr. it's one of my favorites. First noticed it on a friend about 10 yrs ago.,,, not sure if I would love on me,but it's perfect for me in winter.( Too heavy for hot weather)
01st March, 2014
"Floral-Oriental" my arse...It smells like marshmallows. Eventually they will come out with a "flanker" of it with the inevitable chocolate note, which they could name "S'mores". Really quite the nastiest thing I have smelt in a long time. Pure nausea.
24th August, 2011

K.L Sun Moon Stars is like a strange Bird cannot decide
if i like nor love The opening has a sparkling anise
opening S.M.S has a similar Banana note stands prominent
Like D&G's Sicily but it's doesn't give an syrupy
cloying effect like Sicily; Sun Moon Stars is dried and
more ozonic touch; Red Orchids swim around juicy Peach
Gives an Intoxicating Aroma airy Freesia dries with a
dreamlike and lucent feel closes the top layer.
Heliotrope similar to the scent of Vanilla opens
the Heart of Sun Moon Stars; Rain soaked Narcissus
Gives out a darkly sweet scent almost like a mystery
The Drydown turns sweet with Vanilla which dominates
the other notes from the base seems to drown them
a bit but i can dectect a faint amount of Amber.
15th March, 2011
l am not normally a fan of fruit in fragrances, especially peach, & yet l'm on my second bottle of this since it first came out. Why? lt's hard to say, but l think it's the freesia & orange blossom combination that makes it so special to me, along with the musky ambery drydown. lt's unusual, somehow dark & bright at the same time. lt also has incredible sillage which could be too much if oversprayed, & it lasts for days on clothes. And l must add that, although my head is not usually so easily turned by a pretty bottle, l totally fell for this one!

Edit; having acquired other orientals that l like much more, l pretty much stopped wearing this one, & now find it rather cloying. l'm keeping my almost-finished older bottle for old times' sake, (it takes me back to a particular winter holiday in Greece years ago) but l have sold my back-up bottle.
17th February, 2011 (last edited: 25th November, 2011)
Sun Moon Stars evades description. It's sweet, it's spicy, it's juicy, it's earthy, it's light, it's powerful. It smells like a magical gifts shop my mother worked at when I was younger. It has a sort of sweet Tibetan smokiness I could not have forseen reading the notes list. Even the aforementioned 'Swedish Fish' accord is spot on. Delicious!
Sun Moon Stars has everything good going for it; layers, change, complexity, price, longevity, beauty, all of it. What a gem!
04th June, 2010
best worn in the evening, sweet, intense and alluring
27th March, 2010

Add your review of Sun Moon Stars

Shop for Sun Moon Stars products online

Shop for Sun Moon Stars at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Sun Moon Stars

Member images of Sun Moon Stars

There are no member images of Sun Moon Stars yet. Why not be the first?