Lalique (original) (1992)

PackagingMarie-Claude Lalique
Parent CompanyDenz > Art & Fragrance
Parent Company at launchPochet Group

About Lalique (original)

Lalique (original) is a feminine perfume by Lalique. The scent was launched in 1992 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sophia Grojsman. The bottle was designed by Marie-Claude Lalique

Reviews of Lalique (original)

I wore this yesterday. It started floral but the base notes came across as very vanilla and then it was powdery. By the end of the day it made my nose hurt. Even this morning it still lingers on me. Probably will just admire the beautiful Syphilde bottle but doubt I will wear this again any time soon.
28th September, 2010
noo i forgot all about the original, its better then the newer version wich will get me bored for sure!
i had a sample from the old formula and i loved it even though it was quite heavy for me back then ( i was 15)
the notes were different i remember...why the hell do they discontinue the original and replace it for some lousy flanker? -_- it certainly would made me wanna buy it now ,if they just DIDN'T changed the formula
Shame! i really loved it back then

bring it back! :-p
25th November, 2009
What a WONDERFUL fragrance, and they've done it again. This was the BEST of the Lalique women's fragrances, and now it's gone. I would like to know who at Lalique decided on discontinuing this one. Whomever it is, or they are, they should be fired for discontinuing Lalique's namesake women's fragrance. I tell you, some of the younger executives at the fragrance companies certainly must have it out for the older customers who are accustomed to the older fragrances. It just tells me that their longtime customers are expendable and that they're only concerned about the bottom line instead of keeping their longtime customers happy. Lalique is very inconsiderate to their customers who bought this fragrance all those years. They are totally inconsiderate and selfish. It makes me question why I am buying Lalique products when they do this to their customers. A lot of other companies have discontinued their namesake fragrances, e.g., Gucci, Balenciaga, etc. It seems like fragrance companies are getting cheap with the essential oil content in their fragrances. I haven't found a fragrance in the last 10 years or so that is worth anything. Most men's fragrances nowadays don't last more than 5 or 10 minutes on the skin. Come on, fragrance companies, who are you trying to kid/swindle? We, or at least I, can tell you're getting cheaper by the day.
01st May, 2007
I liked it when tested, but didn't buy right away; considered for a while and eventually purchased it; since then, always have a bottle in my wardrobe.

While not the most sophisticated scent, I found it very warm and comforting, and very versitile - both day or eveningwear is fine.

I'm not going to say I'm crazy about it, but it certainly has it's place.
02nd February, 2006
Starts out strong and ends with a whimper. The tuberose falls very flat on my skin.
23rd November, 2005

Add your review of Lalique (original)

Shop for Lalique (original) products online

Search Amazon for Lalique (original)

Member images of Lalique (original)

There are no member images of Lalique (original) yet. Why not be the first?