Sunwater (1997)
    by Lancaster

Sunwater Fragrance Notes

Sunwater information

A fragrance which harmonises the warmth of the sun and the freshness of water.
    Sunwater can be worn at any time, and in the sun it is non photo-toxic.

Shop for Sunwater products online

Reviews of Sunwater

Showing 1 to of 2 reviews.
    positive 1 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Sadie's avatar
    Sadie

The list of ingredients that I found on another site are radically different from the ones listed above . . . and unfortunately my expectation was based on those rather than the ones here.

For me, this fragrance was wwaaayyyy too much water and very little sun. However, the version that I purchased wasn't perfume or even edp . . . it didn't even seem as "strong" as cologne - more along the lines of an 'after bath splash' of the weakest sort.

22 November, 2011

shellygilbert's avatar
    shellygilbert

I bought this after an all day sniffathon...I think that I was confusing this with another fragrance that I'd sampled because it didn't smell a thing like I thought when I got it home. Enen thought it wasn't what I thought I was buying I liked it anyway. It was crisp and clean smelling. The staying power was very nice on me. I used the lotion more than the perfume though. It was a way to get the clean fragrance without overpowering my nose.

14 October, 2006