Trésor (new) (1990)

PerfumerSophia Grojsman
PackagingCharles Boussiquet
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group

About Trésor (new)

Trésor (new) is a feminine perfume by Lancôme. The scent was launched in 1990 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Sophia Grojsman. The bottle was designed by Charles Boussiquet

Reviews of Trésor (new)

This, I believe, is an extremely similar scent to Skintimate Shave Gel (the one in the pink can). It took me a minute to remember, but all of a sudden I was transported back to my youth when I was beginning to shave my legs and test out the waters of womanhood.

It's a soft powdery floral (rose, jasmine) with a hint of peach. A tiny bit of sandalwood gives the warmth to allude to the end of Summer. I'm not normally fond of fragrances that have powder as a considerable portion, but this is really lovely.
05th December, 2016
This is gorgeous. I bought it for my mother -we should all be tested on why do we all relate this fragrance to our mothers- five years ago and I grew fond of it; it was my grown-up aspiration.

It's peaches and apricots, jasmine and roses, and vanilla and amber; a dreamy blend of sophisticated, sweet, and strong notes. Starts with golden radiance and unfolds beautifuly into a nice powdery scent. Lasts +12 hours on my skin and has reakky good sillage.

I always get lots of compliments with Tresor. This one hits the "fun and flirty" cathegory of my wardrobe; daytime casual or evening event appropiate, ideal for warmer months. I feel dressed whenever I wear this one, whether I'm wearing a little black dress for a fancy dinner or jeans and blouse for an evening downtown.
03rd April, 2016 (last edited: 08th April, 2016)
Rosy-fruity leatherette adorned with violets, muguet and fizz.

***
14th March, 2015 (last edited: 12th March, 2017)
Salutation.

From the Unique Elegance the Bottle design to the Long Lasting Amazing scent This Characteristic is only for some Brands Like DIOR,LANCOME,GUERLAIN and... while Some People only Like a Enjoyable scent Without spot It scents Lack of Character,Style and Class while These are Determinant factors for make a Personable and Everlasting fragrance.

And TRESOR is One of those Everlasting Fragrances. The name definitely fits the product. A GORGEOUS CLASSIC fragrance. SOPHISTICATED and ROMANTIC at the same time. Heavy but not in a Cloying Way. Pineapple,Peach,Rose, Jasmine,Vanilla,Amber and Musk Creating an Elegant,Exotic and Exciting mix of scents. In other words Generous,Sweet, Ladylike ,Charming,Complex, Floral and Very LANCOME.

Mysterious Warmer base notes make This the Fragrance of Choice for Smart Coquettes for AUTUMN,WINTER EVENINIGS. Perfect for the Lady who wants to be CLASS. This Supremely ROMANTIC and Seductive fragrance is presented in a Lovely bottle. However It gives me Headache but I still Love it. A Treasure Indeed.

Sillage?Pleasant.

Longevity?Noticeable on my skin By EDP.

7.5/10
14th December, 2014
Genre: Floral Oriental

Trésor is another in perfumer Sophia Grojsman’s line of powdery, ultra-sweet, fruity rose scents, alongside Kashâya, 100% Love, Yvresse, and Jaïpur. I find it the most obviously chemical (i.e. cheap smelling?) of the lot, and ironically, though not coincidentally, the easiest to live with. It so happens that the chemical edge on Trésor’s rose note leaves me feeling less like I’m suffocating in fruit custard than I do wearing Yvresse or Kashâya. That’s not to say that I enjoy Trésor. It’s merely the one among this crowd I’d least object to someone’s wearing near me.

For anyone who’s wondering, after my reviews of Kashâya, 100% Love, Yvresse, and now Trésor, please be assured that I hold nothing personal against Sophia Grojsman. Indeed, I’ve never met her, and I assume that she’s a lovely person. It’s just that over the course of a decade or two, from Calyx to 100% Love, she developed a remarkably consistent and distinctive style – one I do not happen to enjoy. (I can say the same thing about Ravel, Mark Rothko, and Saul Bellow.) I’m still waiting for the Sophia Grojsman composition I can love. Perhaps Paris, Beautiful, or Vanderbilt will be “the one.”
06th July, 2014
This is everything Barbara Herman and Luca Turin claim it to be - powdery apricot rose with a musky vanilla dry down, worthy of Turin's 4 stars.

The sandalwood, violet and iris combine to give it a dry green opening and structural support but the gourmand effect of the rose, heliotrope, orris and apricot is its delicious
heart.

A fruity floral scent that works due to its restraint and balance.
23rd June, 2014

Add your review of Trésor (new)

Shop for Trésor (new) products online

Shop for Trésor (new) at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Trésor (new)

Member images of Trésor (new)