Poême (1995)

PerfumerJacques Cavallier
PackagingFabien Baron
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group

About Poême

Poême is a feminine perfume by Lancôme. The scent was launched in 1995 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jacques Cavallier. The bottle was designed by Fabien Baron

Reviews of Poême

Salutation.

Everybody who is familiar with LANCOME fragrances knows this fragrances are extremely ROMANTIC&LOVELY and POEME is not exception too.It is like a Romantic poem for quick falling in love and to make this statement:To be in your arms i can not wait any longer. Ladylike, Rich,Classy,classic,Exquisite,Floral,Sweet, Exciting,Heavy but in a Exclusive way.

Like a previous bouquet adorning a beautiful Bride POEME smells of wisps of Mandarin Orange,Orange Blossom,Rose, Jasmine and Tuberose connected with supremely warm base by Vanilla,Musk, Amber and Tonka Bean to make an Irresistible Harmony and an deeply Romantic scent.

In fact it has a combination of sweet and floral that i love both.the sweet is not too sweet to overwhelming and the floral is strong enough to compliment the sweetness.It is perfect for a Dreamy Evening in AUTUMN/ WINTER and any Special Occasion. if you are looking for a Distinctive Floral scent, Romantic yet a head turner this one might Interest you.

Sillage?Graceful.

Longevity?Very Good on my skin.

7.25/10
21st October, 2014
The opening is quite unique on my skin, with the mix of rose, poppy, freesia and other flowers, resulting in a voluptuous, rich and and dense aroma. The drydown adds a honey-vanilla note that fits in very nicely. Very good silage and projection, with a longevity of over four hours on my skin. Very classic and traditional with a subtle twist. Very nice.
23rd February, 2014
I sadly agree with Passionscent, this perfume is beautiful yet sickly.

I have a funny history with this perfume starting with the gorgeous handcream by Nuxe.
I loved the scent of this hand cream so much I wished for a perfume that smelt like it. One day Lancome's Poeme was on offer in Boots and I decided to smell it, and there it was, the smell of the Nuxe hand cream in a beautiful liquid fragrance amber format! I proceeded to spray it on me and walked away to test before undoubtedly coming back the next day to purchase a bottle.
Unfortunately though, I proceeded to feel slightly sick and headachey from this powerful fragrance. I wish it wasn't quite as strong as it is. Maybe I sprayed too much? Suffice to say I didn't buy this perfume.
Anyway, it's now about 2 years since all this occurred and i'm having massive urges to go back and try Poeme again, and just spraying a little and seeing how that sits on my skin (and head and stomach I suppose).

This will be the final decider.. fingers crossed.
09th May, 2013
Quite honestly, I love this fragrance, but it gives me a nauseous headache. A woman with whom I work wears this and at first I love it and then after a while my head starts to ache and I feel like throwing up. Anywhere that she has been even after she has left, I can still smell it. As I said, I do like it but it makes me sick.
The chances of me purchasing this are slim and none.
15th April, 2013
Another fragrance I can't seem to put my finger on what I am smelling. The first blast is kind of overwhelming, but then it dries down to a wonderful floral, kind of heavy, but I liked it.

All I can tell you is the next time you pass a Lancome counter, give this a try, but don't sniff it immediately, give it a little time to develop. Maybe then you can help me figure out how to describe this.
08th September, 2012
Not my favorite, but it's wearable. Horrible topnote blast of something, but much better at the end.
07th April, 2012

Add your review of Poême

Shop for Poême products online

Shop for Poême at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Poême

Member images of Poême

There are no member images of Poême yet. Why not be the first?