Aromatonic (1999)

About Aromatonic

Aromatonic is a feminine perfume by Lancôme. The scent was launched in 1999

Reviews of Aromatonic

Celia.D Show all reviews
This is a wonderful, uplifting, fresh, summery fragrance; it has the ability to lift my mood. It is the total opposite of the musky/patch kind of frag that i generally find myself drawn to; so when I feel like running naked through fields of green (metaphorically of course!) this is the one I choose.I''ve not seen it around for a while and am beginning to worry that it has been discontinued. I agree with themeglet that this perfume has to be used young as it does smell pretty bad if left to mature.
04th September, 2008
It is uplifting and green, refreshing and summery. Is there anything better?
19th August, 2008
The first time I tried this on, the man in my life said it was the most wonderfully, citrus-y thing he had ever smelled; lime, lemon, and green tea. It set the scent for the most wonderful summer of my life. This is *THE* summer scent, and it comes (or came?) in the most amazing semi-lotion-tonic-liquid-fragrance form you'll ever find, which actually cools your skin when it's 98-degrees in the sun. My now-husband loves it. I'm a bit concerned that I haven't been able to find it in the last year or two... dear gods, please tell me that Lancome has not discontinued this miracle serum.... The one word of warning: Use *all* of this during the first year or two that you own it. After year two, it starts to take on a strangly potent gasoline/benzina smell that *you* will notice (but your loved one won't, oddly enough...
05th November, 2006
Liked it enough to buy at the time, but after short use green notes were too green, and not pleasant. I use it now as an air freshener only!
15th January, 2006
A green fragrance, with green juice, riding the wave of aromatherapeutic-type natural fragrances. At first sniff I liked it, being fresh, green and non-powdered. But after several minutes, an irritating note emerged that persisted until drydown. It smelled somewhat like geranium essential oil, which I've never cared for, and may explain my aversion. I've tried it several times since, but that note just doesn't work for me.
12th December, 2005
GREAT IF YOU NEED ENERGISING ITS UPLIFTING AND GREEN.
19th December, 2003

Add your review of Aromatonic

Shop for Aromatonic products online

Search Amazon for Aromatonic

Member images of Aromatonic

There are no member images of Aromatonic yet. Why not be the first?