Miracle (2000)

PerfumerAlberto Morillas
PackagingCharles Boussiquet
Parent CompanyL'Oréal Group

About Miracle

Miracle is a feminine perfume by Lancôme. The scent was launched in 2000 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Alberto Morillas. The bottle was designed by Charles Boussiquet

Miracle fragrance notes

Reviews of Miracle

The subtle serene smell of Miracle perks up my every morning and made me crave for the scent the whole day!
02nd May, 2016
Miracle is a gentle pretty fragrance. It's fresh and feminine with freesia and magnolia. A peppery note keeps things interesting. It's not overly complicated, and it's suitable for any occasion. It fills my desire for quieter fragrances at the moment.
26th April, 2015
Salutation.

MIRACLE is a source of wealth,vitality,and youth.it evokes the idea of sweet,innocent femininity and a sublime,fragile beauty.Flowery,Fresh,Appealing, Elaborate,Young,Crisp and Full Of Life.

The top notes are sparkling and fresh with litchi and freesia.The predominantly magnolia as middle notes bring brightness and femininity.the Musk,Amber and jasmine provide a DREAMY scent in the End as it will represent a sweet,lovely full of life young woman.

Nice choice for those who wants to live their fairytale fantasy as it is like a light breeze in your face and reminds me walking in a rainy spring weather at a garden when she wear blue light shirt with mini jean skirt under our umbrella!a really refreshing scent and what could be a better choice for the first day of spring?

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?Good on my skin.

7.5/10
21st October, 2014 (last edited: 12th January, 2016)
rbaker Show all reviews
The top notes with freesia, lychee and magnolia merge into a rich, intensive floral- fruity peachy mixture that comes off very nicely on my skin. Ginger arrives in the drydown and dampens the sweeter components, that are never overpowering or cloying though, and towards the end a definite lighter amber note is added. Thus all is very well blended and has very good silage and projection. The longevity is superb with nearly ten hours on me. One of the most convincing Lancômes.
24th February, 2014
Cloyingly sweet and fruity

A super-sweet floral-fruity fragrance that will appeal, I think, to the younger crowd. I'm afraid I don't find it compelling but if this category is your thing, give it a try.

The opening notes smelled like sweet, syrupy pineapple nectar. I don't know why, there is no pineapple note listed, but that was the overall effect I experienced.
The drydown was more interesting to me, a nice patchouli, incensy accord.

Sillage is strong at first but quickly settles down if dabbed lightly. Longevity about 6 hours.

Pros: Nice dry down
Cons: Too sweet, too fruity"

20th September, 2013
My scented good mood!

Miracle is absolutely radiant. You know when you spray it around you and you feel instantly well? I love the ginger note, it's kinda fresh, unique and perfect for daytime and casual wear. Great longevity. A must have!

25th May, 2013

Add your review of Miracle

Shop for Miracle products online

Shop for Miracle at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Miracle

Member images of Miracle

There are no member images of Miracle yet. Why not be the first?