Oxygène (2000)

About Oxygène

Oxygène is a feminine perfume by Lanvin. The scent was launched in 2000

Oxygène fragrance notes

Reviews of Oxygène

I blind bought it according to reviews and I'm not disappointed at all. It's creamy, but incredibly clean and fresh. Such an unusual fragrance. The white pepper is gentle, but enough to spice up the milk along with iris. You see it doesn't need to be aquatic to match the name 'Oxygen'. The creaminess makes it very cozy to wear; the freshness wakes the nose up. Isn't it truely a breeze of Oxygen ? If you're looking for a fresh summer scent but not very fond of aquatic, give Oxygene a try. You might be happily supprised.

The longevity on me is 8h+ and the sillage is quite good for such a fresh scent.

Originally written in 2013
10th November, 2017
Too bad this is discontinued. It is one of the more interesting perfumes in my collection. Creamy Indian white pepper, milky white sandalwood, a touch of bergamot, and blurry iris. Those are what my nose smells. I think this one works for any time of the year. I shall savor the amount I have left, in my bottle.
01st November, 2017
I've been doing a lot of blind buying lately. Partly for financial reasons, partly for the thrill of the unknown. I wanted a light, fresh scent for summer time. That's exactly what I got in Oxygene. Thumbs up for this blind buy!
12th December, 2014
Great summer fragrance!

Bought both bottle of lanvins oxygene (for him and her) at a criminal low price of 17$ for 100/75ml and i must say i really like the womens version too!
Its crisp,clean and lovely powdery an all day peppery fresh fragrance in the bright day category. (not a sensual warmer evening scent)
Airy but not that transparant as its homme version i have.the homme version is more snowcold thin aired.

Lanvin Oxygene truly loves most skins as i smelled it on my wife and my daughter today and its great!

The bottle is a work of modern minimalistic art! i love the white cap and all of its design.

24th August, 2013
ILYF Show all reviews
When this is a fresh bottle, it smells great! I purchased a bottle from TJ Maxx and when I sprayed it on it gave me that metallic taste in my mouth as another reviewer mentioned. I believe it is because the perfume was very old and had turned. When I sprayed it on before, I had not experienced this nasty taste and smell, only a very pleasant scent that I could not keep my nose out of. I would not purchase something like fragrance from a close out type store again because it can go bad when it's old. I could have sat in a very hot storeroom for ages and ruined.
06th December, 2012
This is definitely NOT a typical floral aquatic don't let that turn you off. I almost let it, but I'm oh-so-glad I didn't!

The white musk is apparent throughout this fragrance - even its opening notes. I was very pleasantly surprised! After a few minutes I can detect the white pepper, but its nicely mingled with iris, gardenia, and another flower I don't recognize (maybe hyssop?)

Warmer and more fresh than I had anticipated, I think this is one of the best summer scents out there. It lasts all day on my skin, too.

28th March, 2011

Add your review of Oxygène

Shop for Oxygène products online

Shop for Oxygène at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Oxygène