Oxygène (2000)

75ml EdP
    50ml EdT
    50ml EdP

Reviews of Oxygène

Showing 1 to 6 of 16 reviews.
    positive 12 Positive Reviewsneutral4 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Red Theodora's avatar

I've been doing a lot of blind buying lately. Partly for financial reasons, partly for the thrill of the unknown. I wanted a light, fresh scent for summer time. That's exactly what I got in Oxygene. Thumbs up for this blind buy!

12th December, 2014

MrMookie's avatar

Great summer fragrance!

Bought both bottle of lanvins oxygene (for him and her) at a criminal low price of 17$ for 100/75ml and i must say i really like the womens version too!
    Its crisp,clean and lovely powdery an all day peppery fresh fragrance in the bright day category. (not a sensual warmer evening scent)
    Airy but not that transparant as its homme version i have.the homme version is more snowcold thin aired.

Lanvin Oxygene truly loves most skins as i smelled it on my wife and my daughter today and its great!

The bottle is a work of modern minimalistic art! i love the white cap and all of its design.

24th August, 2013

ILYF's avatar

When this is a fresh bottle, it smells great! I purchased a bottle from TJ Maxx and when I sprayed it on it gave me that metallic taste in my mouth as another reviewer mentioned. I believe it is because the perfume was very old and had turned. When I sprayed it on before, I had not experienced this nasty taste and smell, only a very pleasant scent that I could not keep my nose out of. I would not purchase something like fragrance from a close out type store again because it can go bad when it's old. I could have sat in a very hot storeroom for ages and ruined.

06th December, 2012

asilverfire614's avatar

This is definitely NOT a typical floral aquatic scent...so don't let that turn you off. I almost let it, but I'm oh-so-glad I didn't!

The white musk is apparent throughout this fragrance - even its opening notes. I was very pleasantly surprised! After a few minutes I can detect the white pepper, but its nicely mingled with iris, gardenia, and another flower I don't recognize (maybe hyssop?)

Warmer and more fresh than I had anticipated, I think this is one of the best summer scents out there. It lasts all day on my skin, too.

Mar
    2009

28th March, 2011

suzi2qs's avatar

Late to the party on this one because I found it at TJ Maxx for $13. This scent is very different from the ones I truly love and adhere to. That being said, I am kind of glad I stumbled upon this. For the money, it would not break my heart to swap it or even toss it, Lord knows, I tossed crystal glasses at my ex-loveliness that cost way more than my bottle of Oxygene. This surprised me in a very pleasant way. This is ozonic and clean but the notes are of good quality. I get pepper, sandalwood and a non-cloying floral, I find it very pleasant, especially since the warm weather has come. My nose finds no musk in this juice, perhaps because I associate musk as being dirty and animalic, the way I like it. Clean musk does not compute in my brain. I can see that this would have to be reapplied several times daily to make me happy, I like to smell and be smelled. This is light, but not transparent. Think I will enjoy wearing this scent occasionally, well into the Autumn. Doubt I would repurchase because although I am enamoured, it has not seduced me.

20th June, 2010

Kittycat63's avatar

Oxygene is an absolutely lovely perfume and is one of my 'go to' fragrances.

It smells very clean and fresh with a slight creaminess and a bit of pepperiness. It always makes me feel as if I just stepped out of the shower because it has that lovely warm, clean smell. A lot of reviewers here have said it smells ozonic. I don't get that at all. It might be a blue perfume, which might imply that it's going to smell aquatic but to me it smells nothing at all like that. It's much warmer, creamier and sexier than that.

Oxygene has excellent staying power and one spray on me lasts all day and night. It's ideal to wear in the daytime because it's so clean and fresh and I doubt anybody could be offended by it, but I also think it crosses over well into the evening.

The bottle is lovely, the perfume is lovely and the price is very reasonable so it's definitely a winner and, amongst my large collection of perfumes, is one of my all-time favorites.

A VERY big thumbs up from me for Oxygene!

03rd February, 2010 (Last Edited: 17th February, 2011)

Add your review of Oxygène

• 3 Bid(s)
    • Time Left: 2 days
    HIGHEST BID
    Ebay United States
    (Shipping from Hong Kong)
    Oxygene by Lanvin Eau de Parfum Spray 2.5 oz
    • Time Left: 17 days
    OXYGENE BY LANVIN 2.5 OZ EDP SPRAY FOR WOMEN NEW IN BOX
    • Time Left: 16 days

Member images of Oxygène

There are no member images of Oxygène yet. Why not be the first?