Éclat d'Arpège (2002)

PerfumerKarine Dubreuil
PackagingAlber Elbaz
Parent CompanyInter Parfums

About Éclat d'Arpège

Éclat d'Arpège is a feminine perfume by Lanvin. The scent was launched in 2002 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Karine Dubreuil. The bottle was designed by Alber Elbaz.

The fragrance was designed to be a attract a younger customer than Lanvin's classic Arpège, which the Éclat bottle was based on (originally designed by Armand-Albert Rateau)

Éclat d'Arpège fragrance notes

Reviews of Éclat d'Arpège

Salutation.

What a Beautiful and Handsome composition.Eclat d'Arpege is actually a Rejuvenating and Refreshing scent. I found it Better than LIGHT BLUE,More Floral and Less Strong than it as LIGHT BLUE has a Touch of Sharp in the first with a Ordinary dry down but This one has a Ambrosial opening and Pleasant dry down.

Delightful,Clean,Optimistic,Soothing, Unobtrusive,Enjoyable,Inoffensive, Kindly and Light. A Delicate and Refreshing melange Like tea,peony,peach blossom with an Aquatic touch hover over Base notes as Cedar,Musk and Amber are more dominant here.This uplifting blend is So pleasing to the senses.

In fact Eclat d'Arpege is a fresh green soft floral scent,inspired by the beautiful nature and It is also kind of perfumes that lift your spirit. A Great daytime choice in the SPRING/SUMMER. Suitable for EVERYDAY/OFFICE wear.Anyway if you are sensitive to strong smells This one might Interest you.

Sillage?Decent.

Longevity?The only negative aspect as it is not enough for me.

6.5/10
17th May, 2015
I agree with chezlulu. The scent dissipates on my skin. Nice for an hour and it's gone, especially when it's hot and humid.
18th August, 2012
Initially, as many have said, Éclat d'Arpège reminds me of D&G Light Blue, yet more refined and floral. Atlas I live in a warmer climate, and it becomes way too subtle. On my skin, the projection and longevity are abysmally minimal. I would have loved it as a summer fragrance, had I been able to smell it on myself after half an hour.
24th June, 2012
I purchased (blind) Éclat d'Arpège today. My immediate impression is that it reminds me of Bulgari Omnia Crystalline. It's a really lovely pale slightly milky(?) subtle woody floral that I will continue to enjoy wearing. I love it when a random purchase lands me a jewel.
06th September, 2011
Great, great scent. It's light, but sooo sexy. I wish similar fragrance for man. If I won't find, will start with woman's version. Love it!
14th August, 2011
Eclat d'Arpege is a really delicate fruity floral. I'm not usually a fruity floral girl, however I am impressed with this fragrance.

A little crisp, but mostly soapy and clean, Eclat d'Arpege won't attack you with any sharp citrus notes. It is perfectly balanced with the fruits and flowers coming together in harmony.

It is somewhat similar to D&G Light Blue, just without the strong lemon opening and the cedary, pencil shaving drydown. I prefer Eclat d'Arpege over Light Blue any day.

The fragrance has a slight aquatic feel in the opening, however towards the drydown the powdery woodsy notes deplete this sense of watery freshness.

Unfortunately this fragrance doesn't last very long, however I often find that this is the case with most fruity florals that are on the softer side. Despite the poor lasting strength I still recommend Eclat d'Arpege as a nice choice for Summer for those that want something simple and pretty.
05th July, 2011

Add your review of Éclat d'Arpège

Shop for Éclat d'Arpège products online

Shop for Éclat d'Arpège at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Éclat d'Arpège

Member images of Éclat d'Arpège

There are no member images of Éclat d'Arpège yet. Why not be the first?