Realities (original) (1990)

PerfumerAnn Gottlieb
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchClaiborne Cosmetics

About Realities (original)

A floral oriental fragrance that was discontinued in 1998. The new Realities fragrance is completely different and shares only the name.

Realities (original) fragrance notes

Reviews of Realities (original)

Argh! Such a beautiful waste of a good sage note. Realities is just enough floral to count as one, just enough herbal as well. It's barely a scent, it's so meek. It's like spotting an impossible beauty from all the way across an airport terminal, falling in love, and never seeing that person again; It's torture how good this could have been, and how weak they made it in the end. I suppose it could be used as a functional gym bag or room scent but after smelling it as it unfolds I just want more.
A single rose, a sprig of sage, and a slice of fresh peach in a glass of warm water. Recommended for anyone that is bothered by or allergic to heavier scents and feels they are missing out.
14th April, 2014
A nice fresh, light, airy peach/floral, with a really soft drydown. Totally unoffensive, but not very memorable.

What I do remember about this fragrance is whenever I wore it around my horses I always got bitten. I mean ears back, bared teeth bitten! After this happened a few times I gave up and gave the bottle to a co-worker. Didn't have any problems with the horses after that.

Wear with caution around animals, thus the neutral rating.
04th September, 2012
Realties is a lovely powdery fresh floral. A soft chamomile rose scent, perfect for the office or casual wear.

I don't think it smells cheap at all, despite it's reasonable price.

23rd August, 2012
A slightly green floral, not too sweet (to my nose) but it does have a minty edge, a bit casual, a good for the work (as opposed to office) scent for a young woman. Also sporty enough for a picnic or just a day out. For the woman who would rather not say anything about her sensuality.
07th November, 2009
Sickly sweet to me. My sis wore it and same thing. A bit nauseating. I really don't care for Liz Claiborne's perfumes/colognes. They're cheap smelling to me.
21st April, 2008
Day Wedding scent. Delicate light floral that would offend no one and smells like pastel formals. Would maybe work for a tea party, but is more dressed up than that, yet strangely plain. Mother of the Bride perhaps.
27th May, 2007

Add your review of Realities (original)

Shop for Realities (original) products online

Search Amazon for Realities (original)

Member images of Realities (original)

There are no member images of Realities (original) yet. Why not be the first?