Curve for Women (1996)

PerfumerJean-Claude Delville
Parent CompanyRevlon Inc > Elizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchClaiborne Cosmetics

About Curve for Women

Curve for Women is a feminine perfume by Liz Claiborne. The scent was launched in 1996 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Jean-Claude Delville

Reviews of Curve for Women

Floral; a bit sweet. I love wearing the womens' Curve for some reason. I smell a lot of heavy notes of a white floral resembling jasmine (I think this is lily of the valley) with a hint of lemon and lavender; fairly strong longevity and sillage on my skin. Overall a very pleasant floral perfume which I enjoy even though I'm a male.
04th March, 2018
An aquatic fresh floral. Stays vibrantly aquatic throughout to the drydown of musk. A very straight forward fragrance.
17th January, 2010
I think this fragrance paved the way for the fruity/aquatic florals that are so popular today- it's ok, but I found myself getting tired of it rather quickly-
04th December, 2009
On me, curve smells like a boquet of fresh cut flowers. It is very acquatic and fresh. It smells good on me and I feel like I am in a garden surrounded by beautiful flowers. I used to wear this perfume all the time and I loved it, but now I don't seem to like it as much. I don't know why because it is very wearable, but for some reason I seem to over look it when I'm choosing a fragrance to wear. There are other scents by Clairborne that are a little less floral and smell better on me like Vivid ( my favorite) and Curve Crush.
16th November, 2008
This one is pretty decent for one of the many Curve iterations over the past few years. I really couldn't distinguish many of the notes, but the magnolia stood out a bit. My wife was a little indifferent towards it, so I suppose its ok, but nothing really special.
At least it wasn't a complete turn off.
03rd September, 2008
This is a nice floral aquatic scent. Hints of water lily are prevelent with this one. Good scent if you just want to relax.
14th August, 2008

Add your review of Curve for Women

Shop for Curve for Women products online

Oops! Unable to talk to eBay. Let us know if this problem persists

Member images of Curve for Women

There are no member images of Curve for Women yet. Why not be the first?