Bora Bora for Women (2002)
by Liz Claiborne

Bora Bora for Women information

Year of Launch2002

HouseLiz Claiborne
SupplierQuest International
Parent CompanyElizabeth Arden Inc
Parent Company at launchClaiborne Cosmetics

About Bora Bora for Women

Bora Bora for Women is a feminine perfume by Liz Claiborne. The scent was launched in 2002

Reviews of Bora Bora for Women

It opens with a sweetness that consists of sweet mandarin and water lily it surprises me that Bora Bora and Alfred Sung Shi both
have a cloying to the skin style and opens
sweet and watery but shi is more woodsy and deeper in Incense more superior staying power then Bora, bora dries to a honey like scent of tuberoses that dominates this perfume completely overshadows the other notes orchid is an
elusive to the senses hard to find but it's in there. ginger faint traces of it
barely noticible is there any sandalwood in this thats hard to tell
unless you have an scent of an Canine
but to my senses no dice.
13th December, 2010
I don't know I like this perfume or not, typical citrine fragrance, however, I feel it need a company, so I spread "5th Avenue After Five" top over Bora Bora, I got people ask me what perfume I worn, turn out are two of my disliked perfumes mix. After that I get little respect for both perfumes.
18th November, 2009
The bottle is unusual… I’m not sure if I like it or not. Bora Bora is essentially a white floral / somewhat tropical fragrance. The white floral elements are the typical jasmine, tuberose, and orange blossom, while the tropic elements are orchid, water lily, and ginger. They are nicely put together. The dry down is a little too dull, but the fragrance is generally… nice. There are synthetics in there, but they are tolerable… To my surprise, Bora Bora is actually an okay scent – it might be that Liz does a better job with women’s fragrances than with men’s.

10th October, 2008
Bora Bora reminds me of Dior's J'Adore. As a matter of fact, I consider it to be J'Adore Light. The problem is the "light". This scent has little persistance on me. I like the white florals, even though they have become so overdone lately. This one is slightly fruity with a warmer drydown than some of the other whites, which makes it a nice scent, albiet a fleeting one on me.
21st July, 2008

Add your review of Bora Bora for Women

Shop for Bora Bora for Women products online

Shop for Bora Bora for Women at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Bora Bora for Women

Member images of Bora Bora for Women

There are no member images of Bora Bora for Women yet. Why not be the first?