Lolita Lempicka (1997)

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingAlain de Mourgues
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka is a feminine perfume by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Annick Menardo. The bottle was designed by Alain de Mourgues

Lolita Lempicka fragrance notes

Reviews of Lolita Lempicka

I ENJOY THE SMELL BUT THERE IS SOMETHING, SOME NOTE, THAT i CANNOT PINPOINT... BUT IT IS OFFENSIVE TO ME. iT MAKES MY NOSE TWITCH AND EYES WATER. It is a sweet note, I've found it in some milk and honey scented products as well.
01st December, 2016
Oh, gods, I love this so much. Lolita Lempicka just makes me ludicrously happy. I ordered it blind, because of a Turin/Sanchez review. And HATED it at first spray. I thought it too cloying and sticky and sweet. But I couldn't forget it. There was a sort of mysterious, dark come-hither quality to it that made my try it again some hours later. And the next day. By that evening I was completely hooked. There's a spicy, earthy complexity behind the cherries and chocolate and light vanilla, like biting into a cherry truffle, only to find layers of pepper and moss and wood ferns. It's WEIRD. And gorgeous.

I have a small collection of (more expensive) favorites, including Chanel's Bois des Iles, Annick Goutal's Ninfeo Mio, and Guerlain's L'Heure Bleue, but weirdly it's LL that happifies and seduces me the most.
08th May, 2016 (last edited: 18th May, 2016)
I just got a ridiculous deal on a bottle of EDP, which I bought more or less blind, having not smelled LL in ages. And I'm not even going there with the Angel comparisons.

Also, I've been smelling a lot of expensive fragrances in the last couple of weeks, and now I can really tell the difference. This is obviously not sourced from rare materials that cost a king's ransom. Still--

What's not to like? LL is as lovable as puppies and kittens. It smells like all the delicious things that everyone else describes in their reviews--anise, cola, berries, chocolate shavings, some spice box, vanilla, agreeable sweet musk (ISO E Super, I presume?). I'd like a little more discernable structure (the anise, which I like, seems to wear away quickly and disappear from the composition altogether), but that may be a stylistic choice. I'm also not getting the crazy sillage that several reviewers mention. Maybe it's because my EDP doesn't have an atomizer?

Overall: a lot of bang for the buck, even at standard retail. Even better now that everyone and their mother isn't wearing it.
04th February, 2016
I have no idea how anyone could dislike it, it smells so wonderfully tasty! I get a nice bowl of unsweetened, just ripe berries in dark colours, cinnamon, vanilla (but the actual pods), old school violet sweets, maybe even a hint of dark chocolate (of the very fancy kind)?

Anyway, I LOVE it, for me this is the perfect sexy day time scent.
11th December, 2015
I wonder what all the fuss is about.

There are dozens of Angel rip-offs out there and this is simply one more. It does have to its benefit the fact that rather than being loud and over the top, LL is soft and powdery, but it doesn't alter the fact that there is very little creativity here, just less of Angel's volumes in its ingredients and a bit more emphasis on tonka, vanilla and musk.

I don't get any of the anise or licorice notes others seem to find. Tania Sanchez gave it her top rating-five stars- yet, in her two word category admits that it is an "herbal Angel."

I would advise that if you love Angel, but don't love its strength, this can be a much quieter and inexpensive alternative. Neutral rating due to lack of originality.

05th December, 2015
Salutation.

Hi.

A Magical fragrance in a Dreamy bottle designed to Symbolize Femininity,Love and Warmth.LOLITA LEMPICKA is a Brilliant in your Collection.It has a Warmth and oomph that a lot of other fragrances do not have. Masterpiece, Surprising,Fascinating,Delicious, Sweet,Spicy,Romantic and Complex.

The dramatic flourish of Lemon, Pineapple and Floral notes with a Warm base of Vanilla,Vetiver,Almond and Musk bring Emotion and Depth to this Fabulous Womanly Scent.LOLITA Create for a Self Assured Lady who knows she is the Center of Attention.

This Versatile Perfume is Perfect for any Occasion Especially SPECIAL EVENING Like a Romantic Dinner.Ideal for COLD weather.It is not for the Lady who is Shy about fragrance but when worn on the Right Lady it is So Spectacular. Totally a Floral Fruity Gourmand in a Particular Way.

Sillage?Attractive.

Longevity?Magnificent on my skin.

Thank You LOLITA LEMPICKA.

8.25/10
21st April, 2015

Add your review of Lolita Lempicka

Shop for Lolita Lempicka products online

Shop for Lolita Lempicka at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lolita Lempicka

Member images of Lolita Lempicka

There are no member images of Lolita Lempicka yet. Why not be the first?