Lolita Lempicka (1997)

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingAlain de Mourgues
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka is a feminine perfume by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Annick Menardo. The bottle was designed by Alain de Mourgues

Lolita Lempicka fragrance notes

Reviews of Lolita Lempicka

kewart Show all reviews
Beautiful - just beautiful. This is the kind of rare and wonderful creation that has the power to make the wearer a better person and takes them to a fairy-tale place. It lifts me to another level and makes me want to dance with joy.
I love the wistful ivy and violet notes, that reign in the sweeter, more gourmand ones.This is a fabulously balanced scent and contains my favourite amarena, licorice and tonka notes.
I could wax lyrical about this scent for hours but will just advise you to try it at least once to see why perfume can be considered an art form.
02nd October, 2017
One of my all-time favorites. Have been wearing this almost from the time of its release. It is exotic, sensual, gothic. It is a dark floral, sweet spicy, almost earthy gourmand. A perfume a forest nymph would wear.
15th September, 2017
I ENJOY THE SMELL BUT THERE IS SOMETHING, SOME NOTE, THAT i CANNOT PINPOINT... BUT IT IS OFFENSIVE TO ME. iT MAKES MY NOSE TWITCH AND EYES WATER. It is a sweet note, I've found it in some milk and honey scented products as well.
01st December, 2016
Oh, gods, I love this so much. Lolita Lempicka just makes me ludicrously happy. I ordered it blind, because of a Turin/Sanchez review. And HATED it at first spray. I thought it too cloying and sticky and sweet. But I couldn't forget it. There was a sort of mysterious, dark come-hither quality to it that made my try it again some hours later. And the next day. By that evening I was completely hooked. There's a spicy, earthy complexity behind the cherries and chocolate and light vanilla, like biting into a cherry truffle, only to find layers of pepper and moss and wood ferns. It's WEIRD. And gorgeous.

I have a small collection of (more expensive) favorites, including Chanel's Bois des Iles, Annick Goutal's Ninfeo Mio, and Guerlain's L'Heure Bleue, but weirdly it's LL that happifies and seduces me the most.
08th May, 2016 (last edited: 18th May, 2016)
I just got a ridiculous deal on a bottle of EDP, which I bought more or less blind, having not smelled LL in ages. And I'm not even going there with the Angel comparisons.

Also, I've been smelling a lot of expensive fragrances in the last couple of weeks, and now I can really tell the difference. This is obviously not sourced from rare materials that cost a king's ransom. Still--

What's not to like? LL is as lovable as puppies and kittens. It smells like all the delicious things that everyone else describes in their reviews--anise, cola, berries, chocolate shavings, some spice box, vanilla, agreeable sweet musk (ISO E Super, I presume?). I'd like a little more discernable structure (the anise, which I like, seems to wear away quickly and disappear from the composition altogether), but that may be a stylistic choice. I'm also not getting the crazy sillage that several reviewers mention. Maybe it's because my EDP doesn't have an atomizer?

Overall: a lot of bang for the buck, even at standard retail. Even better now that everyone and their mother isn't wearing it.
04th February, 2016
I have no idea how anyone could dislike it, it smells so wonderfully tasty! I get a nice bowl of unsweetened, just ripe berries in dark colours, cinnamon, vanilla (but the actual pods), old school violet sweets, maybe even a hint of dark chocolate (of the very fancy kind)?

Anyway, I LOVE it, for me this is the perfect sexy day time scent.
11th December, 2015

Add your review of Lolita Lempicka

Shop for Lolita Lempicka products online

Shop for Lolita Lempicka at online perfumeries

Search Amazon for Lolita Lempicka

Member images of Lolita Lempicka

There are no member images of Lolita Lempicka yet. Why not be the first?