Lolita Lempicka (1997)

SupplierFirmenich
PackagingAlain de Mourgues
Parent CompanyAmore Pacific

About Lolita Lempicka

Lolita Lempicka is a feminine perfume by Lolita Lempicka. The scent was launched in 1997 and the fragrance was created by perfumer Annick Menardo. The bottle was designed by Alain de Mourgues

Lolita Lempicka fragrance notes

Reviews of Lolita Lempicka

I'm new to the vast, magical world of fragrance, which means that I'm just now testing fragrances that others have known for years.

I recently sampled Wildfox's namesake perfume and fell in love with its licorice note. Strange, since I detest eating/drinking anything with licorice flavor and find the Wildfox brand supremely irritating. Seeking out other fragrances with licorice/absinth/anise notes, I discovered Lolita Lempicka.

The licorice in Wildfox is almost sparkling yet still smooth due to it's complementary honey note. Lolita Lempicka's licorice is smooth and mysterious, not quite dark, not too sweet, and completely irresistible. I should have been wearing this in 1998 when I first listened to Smashing Pumpkins' 'Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness' from beginning to end, lying on my bedroom floor with my eyes closed and burning incense despite (or, in all honesty, because of) my parents' strict no-incense rule. I was seven years late as a Smashing Pumpkins fan, and now I'm 21 years late as a Lolita Lempicka fan. Luckily, it's still pretty easy to find, and I look forward to adding this to my meager but growing collection.
20th May, 2018
This opens like a modern day cloying mess generic with a saving grace of Anise-ian twist. After the clamour it settles down to an interesting base of Almond Extract, Maraschino Cherry, draped over Vetiver that I scent on young women, presently. Eventually, the back of my throat scratches,I cough and my stomach turns.
I suppose the accord produces tingles in the pleasure centres Feminine, much the same as Stinky Oud Oils and scents to the Masculine.
Luckily my girl stays away from these scents.
Thumbs up because HoP has provided a thoughtful study of a number of Feminine scents. To contrast,compare, structure and lyric poetry.
29th April, 2018
I'm not sure what it is, but I love its cloying opening. I think anise is underused in perfumery and it's one of the marking ingredients that I use most in my cooking. So many gourmand ingredients that lead to a spicy sweetness, that's powdery and not too sweet. Sillage is beautiful. How can you be so soft and strong, Lolita? Gorgeous. Really.
25th February, 2018
kewart Show all reviews
Beautiful - just beautiful. This is the kind of rare and wonderful creation that has the power to make the wearer a better person and takes them to a fairy-tale place. It lifts me to another level and makes me want to dance with joy.
I love the wistful ivy and violet notes, that reign in the sweeter, more gourmand ones.This is a fabulously balanced scent and contains my favourite amarena, licorice and tonka notes.
I could wax lyrical about this scent for hours but will just advise you to try it at least once to see why perfume can be considered an art form.
02nd October, 2017
One of my all-time favorites. Have been wearing this almost from the time of its release. It is exotic, sensual, gothic. It is a dark floral, sweet spicy, almost earthy gourmand. A perfume a forest nymph would wear.
15th September, 2017
I ENJOY THE SMELL BUT THERE IS SOMETHING, SOME NOTE, THAT i CANNOT PINPOINT... BUT IT IS OFFENSIVE TO ME. iT MAKES MY NOSE TWITCH AND EYES WATER. It is a sweet note, I've found it in some milk and honey scented products as well.
01st December, 2016

Add your review of Lolita Lempicka

Shop for Lolita Lempicka products online

Search for on eBay United States

Lolita Lempicka by Lolita Lempicka for Women Miniature EDP Perfume Splash 0.17

• USD $6.35
  • Time Left: 11 days
  • Shipping from: United States

Lolita Lempicka Eau de Parfum 3.4 Oz / 100 ml for Women's *NEW IN WHITE TST BOX*

• USD $29.90