Casaque (1957)
    by Long Lost Perfume (orig. by Jean D'Albret)

Average Rating: 3.5

Based on 15 ratings

Casaque information

Casaque is a women's fragrance by Long Lost Perfume. The scent was launched in 1957

Reviews of Casaque

Showing 1 to of 3 reviews.
    positive 2 Positive Reviewsneutral1 Neutral Reviewsnegative No Negative Reviews

Elf's avatar

I'm reviewing the Long Lost Perfume version. This is a lush, big and bold white floral. It's very retro, and a lot of fun in the summertime.

02 August, 2010

ubuandibeme's avatar

I'm lucky to be sampling the original vintage Casaque, by Jean d'Allret ~ it is truly a floral delight! The character of Casaque is along the lines of A La Nuit. Not that they smell the same, but they share a starkly fresh and clean personality! Bold yet delicate, this stunning floral has me in a trance, it's one of those frags that keeps you snorfling throughout it's lifespan. Comes off a little soapy, but in a polite manner. If I ever have the opportunity to snag a bottle of this out of production gem, I'll snap it up faster than you can imagine!

13 May, 2009

kewart's avatar

This was originally by Jean d'Albret, and was the first perfume I fell in love with, when I spent a year in france as an Assistante. I remembered it as very feminine and floral with an aura about it that made me feel special. Long lost perfumes has almost captured the original scent, but the magic wasn't there for me and the bottles they use are boring! Still a lovely, flowery scent, but not like the first time for me.

22 March, 2006 (Last Edited: 08 April, 2008)

Add your review of Casaque